New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    2006 innova. M/T

150,+++ km on the clock, last time I checked, and that was several months ago...

araw araw byahe calamba to quezon city.

no overhauls, pero pinalitan na ata yung fuel pump nung isang taon

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    D4D issue is already history. At least yan ang sabi ng SA ko.. So far, (God forbid) havent experience problem.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I like it because the new 2.5 D4D engine would have a VNT (VGT) bumping the power to 142 HP

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sm2by View Post
    I like it because the new 2.5 D4D engine would have a VNT (VGT) bumping the power to 142 HP
    Sana ilabas na yan for the 2011 Fortuner or 2011 Hilux.

Im driving a 2010 2.5G Hilux. City driving minimum 10km/li. It went down to 9.4km/li when i used Petron Turbo Diesel. Bilis masunog siguro ng masmahal na diesel. Hehe! Overall satisfied with my 6 month old D4D, may hatak na, matipid sa diesel at pati sa maintenance matipid din.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    We have a 05 Innova D4d Few years back. I like the performance of it since torquey and powerful with a good FC....

but suddenly. we are a victim of the d4d problems. pero bilib parin ako sa d4d kahit may problema. tsambahan lng ng units yan. =) enjoy driving your d4d mga sir

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    2006 innova. M/T

150,+++ km on the clock, last time I checked, and that was several months ago...

araw araw byahe calamba to quezon city.

no overhauls, pero pinalitan na ata yung fuel pump nung isang taon
    I think that's our problem in our former innova too.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    2006 innova E M/T 116,000++ kms still counting....had the stalling issue and it was resolved by just replacing the fuel filter...

can still rin 160kph kaso medyo umuusok na when I stay Idle at that speed...hehe

one thing I like about the 2kd D4D is the powerband....kahit saan mong range apakan may hatak na binibigay.... kung baga parang well distributed ang power at any RPM range

unlike sa 4m41 may mga instances na you need to wait pa 1 to 2 seconds....pero pag pumalo naman nakaka freeze ng b*lls....hehehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Why I like my D4D -- para maiba naman for the reference of future D4D takers...