New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    mga sir,ask ko lang kung wheel alignment ang kelangan.

mejo naka steer sya sa left yung steering wheel ko.pero straight naman ang andar ng kotche.

hindi din naman cya kumakabig sa left kahit sa right.yung steering wheel ko lang tlga ang hindi straight.nka steer ng konti sa left.

possible wheel alignment kaya kelangan mga sir?

bago kasi rod and pinion bushings ko eh.impossible na dun ang culprit.

ano pa kaya possible na problem? thanks in advance mga tsikoters!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    everytime the car's suspension parts are replaced, alignment must be checked.
    but if you are a bit of a scrooge, you might consider repositioning the steering wheel in the steering column by removing the steering nut, pulling the steering wheel out and replacing it in the re-aligned position. but i warn you, this might result in un-equal turning radius (left versus right). but this will probably be very minimal and if you can live with it...
    i did this in my older cars then, and i didn't see any problems. at least, none came out after over 40K km later..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    sir,im currently using a type r steering wheel with adaptor. repositioning the steering wheel i think is not the solution. i already did it. and the result is reversed. the steering wheel is a little bit on the right. so i think i have a wheel alignment issues.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by j_dipad View Post
    sir,im currently using a type r steering wheel with adaptor. repositioning the steering wheel i think is not the solution. i already did it. and the result is reversed. the steering wheel is a little bit on the right. so i think i have a wheel alignment issues.
    [SIZE="4"]
    Baka sumobra adjust mo ng steering wheel...Pag straight naman andar at walang kabig eh

usually OK yan,,,try mo na lang muna i-adjust pabalik ng konti, bilangin mo yung ngipin sa

pag-adjust mo...
    [/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just go get a wheel alignment. You just had suspension parts replaced so this is necessary.

wheel alignment?