New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 327 of 348 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3476
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Ganun b tlga forty natin may slight movement (slight lunge forward) pag mag park upon release ng break?

Backread about the sequence (full stop with break depressed > neutral > handbreak > park> release foot on break) and followed it but still the same, this is my first suv and always had a sedan and never had this experience

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Forty2020 View Post
    Ganun b tlga forty natin may slight movement (slight lunge forward) pag mag park upon release ng break?

Backread about the sequence (full stop with break depressed > neutral > handbreak > park> release foot on break) and followed it but still the same, this is my first suv and always had a sedan and never had this experience
    Yes.. may lunge forward or reverse.. pag naka D ka.. then full stop (brakes) pag lagay mo sa N then release mo yung brake may biglang usad sya... ganun talaga.. parang may tira pa na power..

Yung sequence na yan para hindi matigas yung shifting lever mo when moving from P
    Last edited by yapoy86; January 5th, 2020 at 11:55 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the handbrake works with the rear brakes.
    the footbrake, 80% is with the front disks.
    P works independently of either.
    when you release the foot brake, the rest of the car is just finding "equilibrium".
    i wouldn't worry.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Does anybody know what audio brand is installed on the Fortuner?

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dnonable View Post
    Does anybody know what audio brand is installed on the Fortuner?

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk
    AVT din yata

6. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Yeah checked my friends V variant meron nga lahat kaya lalo ako nagtaka, feeling ko nakalimutan nila to ang weird na un pa ang walang ilaw ung door lock unlock haha
    Well i guess they need to cut costs on something to make the G cheaper Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Ty bro akala ko sira ang weird kc walang ilaw e yun ang madalas gamitin pag lock/unlock ng pinto lol so weirdly designed lang tlga lol
    after a short time, one gets to learn where all the buttons and levers are, without having to look at them. all one has to do is to lay his hand on the controls.
    besides, looking down at them while driving, is potentially fraught with danger.
    it would be nice if all the buttons were lighted, but.... i don't really miss the lack of lights on those buttons. i don't even look at them when manipulating them while driving.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 6th, 2020 at 11:29 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Yes.. may lunge forward or reverse.. pag naka D ka.. then full stop (brakes) pag lagay mo sa N then release mo yung brake may biglang usad sya... ganun talaga.. parang may tira pa na power..

Yung sequence na yan para hindi matigas yung shifting lever mo when moving from P
    Thanks bro good to hear normal hehe

9. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the handbrake works with the rear brakes.
    the footbrake, 80% is with the front disks.
    P works independently of either.
    when you release the foot brake, the rest of the car is just finding "equilibrium".
    i wouldn't worry.
    Thanks dr d. Glad to hear it just found it odd since walang ganun sa city ko hehe

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post
    Well i guess they need to cut costs on something to make the G cheaper Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Korek pero grbe naman pati napakliit na ilaw haha

10. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    after a short time, one gets to learn where all the buttons and levers are, without having to look at them. all one has to do is to lay his hand on the controls.
    besides, looking down at them while driving, is potentially fraught with danger.
    it would be nice if all the buttons were lighted, but.... i don't really miss the lack of lights on those buttons. i don't even look at them when manipulating them while driving.
    Agree will definitely get used to it and not a big loss just annoying i guess since its just a small bulb d pa nila cinomplete hehe