New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 326 of 348 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3476
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by johann123 View Post
    Yes. Lalo yung mga new innova's. Ang taas ng ilaw ng low beam Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued] Napipitikan ko tuloy ng hi beam. Mas maganda stock beam height ng previous gen ng innova. Madali pang i adjust.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
    mahirap na ba mag-adjust ng headlights ng new innova?

FYI and OT,
    to those who replaced their older innovas' headlights with non-casa,
    yes, the adjusting screws work. one just has to screw them a lot lot more, for the beams to move.
    how lot more?
    "if i were rolling a wooden dowel between my palms and not a screwdriver, i would have created fire."
    Last edited by dr. d; December 28th, 2019 at 01:24 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    mahirap na ba mag-adjust ng headlights ng new innova?

FYI and OT,
    to those who replaced their older innovas' headlights with non-casa,
    yes, the adjusting screws work. one just has to screw them a lot lot more, for the beams to move.
    how lot more?
    "if i were rolling a wooden dowel between my palms and not a screwdriver, i would have created fire."
    What are the non-casa headlights? Like depo headlights or taiwan headlights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post
    What are the non-casa headlights? Like depo headlights or taiwan headlights?

yespo. sila na nga.
    mahal kasi yung casa-sourced assemblies.
    and when one considers the observation that these casa lenses would get cataracts in 5 or 7 years... faster if car owner regularly dips his turtlewax cloth onto it..
    non-casa replacement headlight assemblies seem a good move. to me, at least.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 28th, 2019 at 01:31 PM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    yespo. sila na nga.
    mahal kasi yung casa-sourced assemblies.
    and when one considers the observation that these casa lenses would get cataracts in 5 or 7 years... faster if car owner regularly dips his turtlewax cloth onto it..
    non-casa replacement headlight assemblies seem a good move. to me, at least.
    I also find the depo crystal lights to have a better throw than the stock toyota ones honestly.

My 2011 hilux is already suffering the glazeWelcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued] and no amount of headlight cleaner or sealant seems to be enough. It comes back after awhile.

But my mom’s innova lights are oddly still clear Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued] and its a 2007 innova too.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I also find the depo crystal lights to have a better throw than the stock toyota ones honestly.

My 2011 hilux is already suffering the glazeWelcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued] and no amount of headlight cleaner or sealant seems to be enough. It comes back after awhile.

But my mom’s innova lights are oddly still clear Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued] and its a 2007 innova too.

feel ko,
    when car wax or polish or other inappropriate petroleum product gets onto the clear lenses, perhaps in an effort to clean them, degeneration of the clear plastic is hastened.
    well-meaning but mis-guided folks.

OT.
    when i was younger, i once tried to clean my model car's clear plastic windshield, with acetone.
    nowadays, unless specifically mentioned, i have second thoughts for any chemical touching my headlights.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 28th, 2019 at 02:37 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Hi sir hdj80, new to the forum and just got my new forty 2020 G variant. Just want to ask if your window/door/side mirror control switches all has light when headlights are on? Just noticed mine where the door lock/unlock and window lock buttons doesnt have the blue backlights but the rest has. TIA sir

7. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Forty2020 View Post
    Hi sir hdj80, new to the forum and just got my new forty 2020 G variant. Just want to ask if your window/door/side mirror control switches all has light when headlights are on? Just noticed mine where the door lock/unlock and window lock buttons doesnt have the blue backlights but the rest has. TIA sir

Yan lang ung naka ilaw sakin. Even in our 2018 fortuner ganyan lang din Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

8. Join Date
    Dec 2019

Yan lang ung naka ilaw sakin. Even in our 2018 fortuner ganyan lang din Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

Ty bro akala ko sira ang weird kc walang ilaw e yun ang madalas gamitin pag lock/unlock ng pinto lol so weirdly designed lang tlga lol

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Yung sa akin may ilaw lahat but maybe kasi V variant?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Yung sa akin may ilaw lahat but maybe kasi V variant?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Yeah checked my friends V variant meron nga lahat kaya lalo ako nagtaka, feeling ko nakalimutan nila to ang weird na un pa ang walang ilaw ung door lock unlock haha