New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 260 of 348 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3476
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kazmotz View Post
    saka pala lumalabas lang yung ingay when the car is running, walang ingay pag idle tapos inapakan yung gas...
    baka turbo yan sir, yung parang sumasabay sya huni na parang pito pag mag rev ka, kala ko rin nung una may diperensya yung makina e.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    saka pala lumalabas lang yung ingay when the car is running, walang ingay pag idle tapos inapakan yung gas...
    baka turbo yan sir, yung parang sumasabay sya huni na parang pito pag mag rev ka, kala ko rin nung una may diperensya yung makina e.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    spooling ng turbo yun sound

4. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    ok, so far yung turbo ang majority na speculation..will know today base sa diagnosis ng casa...will share the info asap, baka makatulong sa ibang Toy Bros...Thanks!

5. Join Date
    May 2015
    Good morning mga sir, pa share naman kung saan ok na Toyota dealer in regards with good discount and after sale service, ayoko na maghintay sa incoming model, inip na ako.. We're decided already to take the current 2.5V ((pearl white) i already called Toyota Manila Bay but they are just giving 45k discount. (Cash payment)

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by norelco View Post
    Good morning mga sir, pa share naman kung saan ok na Toyota dealer in regards with good discount and after sale service, ayoko na maghintay sa incoming model, inip na ako.. We're decided already to take the current 2.5V ((pearl white) i already called Toyota Manila Bay but they are just giving 45k discount. (Cash payment)
    Iyan din lang ang discount anywhere, bro....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

27.8K _/_/_/_/_/:starwars:_/_/_/_/_/

7. Join Date
    May 2015
    Mababa naman masyado, then they will give you with usual freebies and free 3yrs LTO registration.Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Good day Everyone, Just a question, I'm planning to buy a Second hand Fortuner, Since my budget restricts me (Between 500k to 700k tops), So that boils down to few options. Probably in between 2006 to 2009 model (Maybe 2010 by next year?) Sabe nila matagtag daw yung mga lumang Fortuner. But sigurado may pwede naman gawin. (Change coil or shock absorbers) Off course everyone prefer a comfortable ride, right? So question is which model would fit my budget with a decent year type of our beloved Fortuner model. Thanks Guys!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    ok, so far yung turbo ang majority na speculation..will know today base sa diagnosis ng casa...will share the info asap, baka makatulong sa ibang Toy Bros...Thanks!
    Nasolve na problem ko! It was not the turbo! Meron lang pala nag-accumulate na dumi somewhere dun sa pulley and bearing sa makina. After a good cleaning nawala na yung sound...lesson learned: Although, I have my engine cleaned from time to time this should be done regularly to avoid dirt from accumulating especially in those hard to reach areas. Fyi.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by norelco View Post
    Actually, when buying a new unit you should also consider the timing. What I learned from before is that pag naghahabol ng sales quota ung isang branch or ahente they would give additional discounts. Usually, the sales quota is measured in units sold and this is measured per quarter, so the next quarter cut-off would be around end of December. Pero if you can't wait anymore then might as well buy now (with not much difference in discounts).