New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 257 of 348 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267307 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 3476
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    guys, yung 2014 fort. ano kulay ng dashboard? same lang ba ng 2012-2013 fort? mukhang mas darker ang dashboard ng mga 2014 fort sa mga nakikita ko.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

unless you intend to drive your vehicle to the boondocks and other un-paved areas where rocks and stuff will reliably hit the underside..., and you will want that additional protection afforded by undercoating...
    otherwise, you don't need ex-factory undercoating.
    and in case you are also aloked, rustproofing, "no ex-factory rustproofing can match the quality of factory rustproof", which most modern cars now have.
    Bale yung black paint po sa mga bakal na nsa pangilalaim eh yun na po yung undercoat? Kc yung wheel well nakapa ko na prang rubbery kaya yun po intindi ko na undercoated.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by battouter View Post
    guys, yung 2014 fort. ano kulay ng dashboard? same lang ba ng 2012-2013 fort? mukhang mas darker ang dashboard ng mga 2014 fort sa mga nakikita ko.
    G same lang..yung black interior sa 2015..sept 2014 nilabas yung 2015 fort na dark interior..

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Survey lang po, pardon me if this was ask before.

What would you like, beige or black interior? Thanks.

Survey lang po, pardon me if this was ask before.

What would you like, beige or black interior? Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    for me black indi dumihin. but if you like light color inside take the beige.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jisan948 View Post
    Any idea on the discounts offered on fortuner G MT? Palabas na kasi yung 2016 model. Just right now nagtanong ako sa ahente ng Otis. Kaya raw ang 100k. Via text lang yung inquiry, so I reckon kaya pa istretch yun ng 120k pag face to face na kayo sa casa. Tingin nyo fort owners?
    Any further update/details on this paps? So far sa 7 dealers including Otis na natawagan ko, 40k pinakamalaki eh. That is para sa 2.5g AT ngapala yung ininquire ko.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by L1quid View Post
    Any further update/details on this paps? So far sa 7 dealers including Otis na natawagan ko, 40k pinakamalaki eh. That is para sa 2.5g AT ngapala yung ininquire ko.
    yung 100K na discount.. siguro sagot ng buyer and LTO & insurance and other fees, with no freebies... in other words, barest unit.. which i have seen them do from time to time, just so as to make the price look "discounted".

yung 100K na discount.. siguro sagot ng buyer and LTO & insurance and other fees, with no freebies... in other words, barest unit.. which i have seen them do from time to time, just so as to make the price look "discounted".

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Have you tried toyota alabang. I got mine there last yr with 65k dc and other freebies including the spare tire lock. Sa alahat ng napagtanungan ko cla yung may pianakamalaking dc na binigay.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

Ongae, could or maybe inhouse financing din where the discount that makes the low down payment is actually hidden sa monthly.

Quote Originally Posted by negon View Post
    Have you tried toyota alabang. I got mine there last yr with 65k dc and other freebies including the spare tire lock. Sa alahat ng napagtanungan ko cla yung may pianakamalaking dc na binigay.
    Yes i tried alabang too. 40k lang din bigay nila with the usual freebies.

Pero nice! How'd you get that high of a discount paps? By the way para sa 2.5G AT din ba yan?

8 dealers pala tinawagan ko yesterday:
    Manila bay
    Global
    Pasong tamo
    Makati
    Pasig
    Alabang
    Otis
    Bicutan

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008

a warning to those who see the down payment as the deciding factor..
    nothing is free in the auto industry. if they remove an amount up front, you can be pretty sure they will hide it somewhere else, and buyer ends up having to pay even more in the long run.

if buyer wants to save some money, buyer should get the highest down payment, or pay cash.
    that is, if buyer does not know how to make money in the bank work for him.

and, personally, if buyer has difficulty coming up with the low down payment, i can be pretty sure, buyer will have difficulty with the monthlies.. i mean, 60 months is a long time to assume that buyer's financial status will stay un-changed.

but i don't think this applies too much in the fortuner thread.. maybe in the minicar and other smaller cars thread..