New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 342 of 348 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3476
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    sir puede pa share saan nyo nabili Bilstein shock absorbers, sa local distributor ba?
    Just get kay Bilstein PH hehe. But for fortuners he usually has only the 5100 which is softer in the valving and made in USA. Ung silver sya. But i think they can get you the 4600 if you’re into the sportier handling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Stock height vs 2” lift

Doesn’t seem to look like much in the pic but you’ll feel it getting in/out of the car Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

3. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post
    Stock height vs 2” lift

Doesn’t seem to look like much in the pic but you’ll feel it getting in/out of the car Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

bangis nang mga forty nyo sir.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post
    Stock height vs 2” lift

In the world of stance, 1mm=1inch.Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    In the world of stance, 1mm=1inch.Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

Marami dyan naka lift with all-terrain tires tapos pagdating sa hump, babagal at sisiyete pa rin. Ayaw ata matagtag. Hehehe

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Marami dyan naka lift with all-terrain tires tapos pagdating sa hump, babagal at sisiyete pa rin. Ayaw ata matagtag. Hehehe

Really?🤣

7. Join Date
    Dec 2019

Baka naman kasi naka 20-22” rims Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued] #kalesaboys

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Really?Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

Kid you not. BF Homes Paranaque has a lot of humps and some of these offroad setup trucks do such a thing. Hehehehe

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Kid you not. BF Homes Paranaque has a lot of humps and some of these offroad setup trucks do such a thing. Hehehehe

Hahaha.....& some can't even clear carpark headroom.Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

10. Join Date
    May 2014

pet peeve ko yan not just sa humps, yun tipong biglang titigil sa slight road imperfections na kaya daanan ng sedan * 60kph. sobrang delikado e