New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 337 of 348 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3476
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by finacoles2 View Post
    So I am thinking to get myself a Toyota Fortuner 2014 or 2015 model.

Anyone who either owns or owned it can tell me about its avg maintenance cost, reliability, ride quality, fuel efficiency?

I am looking for a 2.7L 4-cyl for max upto 60kms done.

What are your thoughts? Need it mainly for comfortable commute between home and work. UAQ to Dubai. And to it not give me headaches or break my bank.

I have been driving a Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3L 2009 model for solid 10 years now and it's time to upgrade.

Also if someone could tell me the entire process of getting a used car? What are the paper work involved? Whom will I be going to and for what? What is the cost banking wise? If let's say the car set me back 60K AED and I gave 5K as down-payment (can I even do that?) how much will the bank charge as interest suppose its for 60 months? I am with emirates nbd. And I technically don't know **** about buying a car here is because 10 years back my dad got me that 1.3L Lancer and I wasn't involved in the process.
    Initially thought getting the same specifically gas but when i crunched the numbers the savings is only upon purchase since updfront cheaper ang gas sa diesel but after about 2 to 3 yrs depending on usage the cost will be offset and diesel is definitely cheaper in the long run. Mileage is the same but disel is about php 10/L cheaper. Maintenance is almost the same in the long run (gas has spark plugs while diesel doesnt but some.more maintenance on diesel to keep it clean)

Bank paper works are the same (ID, financial docs, prood of residence, etc) but note interest is higher (almost double if in not mistaken) you can check bdo loan calculator websitr to get an idea. DP is the same minimim 20% i think

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post
    The left are the stock Bridgestone dueler ATs mounted on the rim while the right side is the Radar Renegade RT+ unmounted. Oversize sya, looks like kasize na nya 265/70r17 instead of 265/65/17.

stance looks better and it filled the wheel well better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like the stance and planning to get one in the future as well, meron bang hindi maingay or is it really the trade off across tire brands?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Forty2020 View Post
    I like the stance and planning to get one in the future as well, meron bang hindi maingay or is it really the trade off across tire brands?
    The left are the stock Bridgestone dueler ATs mounted on the rim while the right side is the Radar Renegade RT+ unmounted. Oversize sya, looks like kasize na nya 265/70r17 instead of 265/65/17.

stance looks better and it filled the wheel well better.

Noise-wise Mud>AT>HT. Please provide us feedback on those hybrid RTs. What's the treadwear on those,hdj80 sir? Unlisted?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Noise-wise Mud>AT>HT. Please provide us feedback on those hybrid RTs. What's the treadwear on those,hdj80 sir? Unlisted?

No idea on the treadwear but will let you know. Cant find specs also on what the starting tread is if its like 12 or 13mm thickness.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    No idea on the treadwear but will let you know. Cant find specs also on what the starting tread is if its like 12 or 13mm thickness.

Mud tire treadwear seems to be seldom stamped.
    I've tried Thai Radar, Deestone; Taiwanese Nankangs & Feds; Indo GT, Accelera...All good value tires. Looking like a very good choice there.Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]....Do share us long term, sir. Searched 285/75/16 RT+ near me...none found.....only 265s.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Mud tire treadwear seems to be seldom stamped.
    I've tried Thai Radar, Deestone; Taiwanese Nankangs & Feds; Indo GT, Accelera...All good value tires. Looking like a very good choice there.Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]....Do share us long term, sir. Searched 285/75/16 RT+ near me...none found.....only 265s.

Yeah 16” sizes aren’t as common as before. Most of the popular tire sizes now are 17-18”. These Radars are also indonesian made, singapore brand. Pretty popular din pala sa states for the budget conscious quality tire guys hehe. Will update you. Cant wait to get to highway speeds to hear how loud or quiet they are and if theres any wobble or balance issues.

So far around 80-90kph theres a very weak humming sound, louder than some AT tires but def not like MTs.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Yeah 16” sizes aren’t as common as before. Most of the popular tire sizes now are 17-18”. These Radars are also indonesian made, singapore brand. Pretty popular din pala sa states for the budget conscious quality tire guys hehe. Will update you. Cant wait to get to highway speeds to hear how loud or quiet they are and if theres any wobble or balance issues.

So far around 80-90kph theres a very weak humming sound, louder than some AT tires but def not like MTs.

Great!Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Would you guys have any pics of the fortuner in a 2” lift but stock size 265/65/17 tires? Looking at getting a lift in the near future but unsure if the current tire size will be enough or will look too small.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Would you guys have any pics of the fortuner in a 2” lift but stock size 265/65/17 tires? Looking at getting a lift in the near future but unsure if the current tire size will be enough or will look too small.

Looking at the current stance, lifting would make em tires look mini...just my 2cents, though. Lifts, generally, do that. Drops, the opposite.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Looking at the current stance, lifting would make em tires look mini...just my 2cents, though. Lifts, generally, do that. Drops, the opposite.

True. Was just wondering how small it will look and if it would still be okay hehe.

I guess I’ll just stick first to shocks. Maybe tjm or TD