New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 336 of 348 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 3476
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i see no rhyme, as to why folks like to don off-road or semi-off-road tires, when they do not intend to go off-road anyway.

Porma doc.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i see no rhyme, as to why folks like to don off-road or semi-off-road tires, when they do not intend to go off-road anyway.
    Well i offroad alot on my 80 series before doc. The itch is still there sa fortuner ko kahit 4x2 na lang Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

Anyways the AT tires at more puncture resistant din po vs HT tires but trade off talaga is more noise and less fuel economy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    If it's anything close to their A/T utqg, it could be worth trying.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Ah good reviews naman sa AT tires nila? My dilemma lang kasi is spend now for affordablw tires na di sikat or spend x4 the price for BFGs na 60k for 4.

Parang di ko majustify soending that much for tires.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post
    Ah good reviews naman sa AT tires nila? My dilemma lang kasi is spend now for affordablw tires na di sikat or spend x4 the price for BFGs na 60k for 4.

Just to share. I put Goodride tires on my Fort 3 years ago. They're still good.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by benjieg View Post
    Just to share. I put Goodride tires on my Fort 3 years ago. They're still good.

Good to hear boss! The AT or MT? The MT ones look good ha. Was looking to get some dati for my 80.

So hoping the Radar tires are ok also.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Good to hear boss! The AT or MT? The MT ones look good ha. Was looking to get some dati for my 80.

So hoping the Radar tires are ok also.

I have Radar on my Altis. Also 3 years na and still good. Btw, I got the HT tires for my Fort.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015

Same here. What size have you on the 80, sir?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Same here. What size have you on the 80, sir?

I didnt get the goodrides at the time kasi nag offer friend ko kumho kl71s MT 285/75/16 so thats what i ended up with. Hassle lang directional tire sya but very good with grip but wears fast.

Btw i bought the radar renegade RT+ this morning. Hehehe

9. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    The left are the stock Bridgestone dueler ATs mounted on the rim while the right side is the Radar Renegade RT+ unmounted. Oversize sya, looks like kasize na nya 265/70r17 instead of 265/65/17.

stance looks better and it filled the wheel well better.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtsm View Post
    For those Fort na about 1, 2 or 3 yrs/old units, can you check your shocks sa likod, napalitan man ng warranty period or hindi pa. Yun sa akin kasi matatapos na yun warranty period, na replaced na rin yun shocks sa likod kaso pagsilip ko meron basa/leak ulit yun pinalit. As advised ng SA, moist lang daw yun although picture pa lang pinadala ko but planning to bring it back sa casa. May naka experience na ba ng napalitan yun shocks then nasira ulit yun pinalit? Thanks.
    I hear this a lot may problem b tlga rear shocks ng fort? Dapat check if basa ang shox and that tells if may leak right?