New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 335 of 348 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 3476
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by finacoles2 View Post
    So I am thinking to get myself a Toyota Fortuner 2014 or 2015 model.

Anyone who either owns or owned it can tell me about its avg maintenance cost, reliability, ride quality, fuel efficiency?

I am looking for a 2.7L 4-cyl for max upto 60kms done.

What are your thoughts? Need it mainly for comfortable commute between home and work. UAQ to Dubai. And to it not give me headaches or break my bank.

I have been driving a Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3L 2009 model for solid 10 years now and it's time to upgrade.

Also if someone could tell me the entire process of getting a used car? What are the paper work involved? Whom will I be going to and for what? What is the cost banking wise? If let's say the car set me back 60K AED and I gave 5K as down-payment (can I even do that?) how much will the bank charge as interest suppose its for 60 months? I am with emirates nbd. And I technically don't know **** about buying a car here is because 10 years back my dad got me that 1.3L Lancer and I wasn't involved in the process.
    Fuel consumption is like a v6. This gas version is the indestructible version of the hilux.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    Itsura na yan mabilis maupod yan

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    If it's anything close to their A/T utqg, it could be worth trying.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i see no rhyme, as to why folks like to don off-road or semi-off-road tires, when they do not intend to go off-road anyway.

4. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i see no rhyme, as to why folks like to don off-road or semi-off-road tires, when they do not intend to go off-road anyway.
    I just bought a set of HT tires(primacy suv) and I was thinking that I should have bought an AT tire instead. Reason was AT tires look better and you get less punctures. Im just concerned with the noise though..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Fuel consumption is like a v6. This gas version is the indestructible version of the hilux.
    Mas ok yung gas, nag sisi nga pinalitan ko yung 2.7 ng d4d. Consumption halos parehas lang din (7-8km/L) lugi lang yung gas sa traffic. Maintenance wise panalo 2.7. Wala ka pa iniintidi na EGR at timing belt .

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    If it's anything close to their A/T utqg, it could be worth trying.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Maingay yan lalo na sa asphalt

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    Sa sobrang lambot Matagtag(ma bounce) daw ang ridemax sa Fortuner mas ok daw yung pro fender na sister company ni ridemax din or Tein shock absorber

Interesting. Will include this sa list... pero parang there's no real info on this available online

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gabzprime View Post
    I just bought a set of HT tires(primacy suv) and I was thinking that I should have bought an AT tire instead. Reason was AT tires look better and you get less punctures. Im just concerned with the noise though..
    puncture-resistant. hmmm. good point...

9. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    puncture-resistant. hmmm. good point...
    My brother's has AT tires and it seldom needs to go to the vulcanizing shop..

To be fair, compared to cars I never ever needed to change tires even with HT tires. Tires gets deflated a bit when punctured by nails but you can still drive it to the vulcanizing for repair..

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Advisable ba sa kd engine yung 5w-40 na specs (fully synthetic)?