New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 334 of 348 FirstFirst ... 234284324330331332333334335336337338344 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3476
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Kita ko nga eh... although yung nakikita ko lang are like ads by the actual sellers.

Kaso I haven't read any real review on whether or not it's worth replacing off the bat, or if the difference is decidedly minor, or the difference between the 4 way and the 10 way.

I do admit, ride quality is really subjective and yung 'tagtag' for other people are fine for others (esp if you're coming from a crosswind or something).

Which is why I'm hunting around for opinions din hehe
    The k factor of the coilspring also affects the comfort. There are 2-3 that offer these. Not sure yet if there is a dual rate coil for the fort, I think there is one for the hilux.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    *APA1982

Mas ok sana mabasahan natin live data boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by zix888; February 29th, 2020 at 08:20 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by APA1982 View Post
    sa regular talyer ko kasi sir, nag try na i-read yung engine, kaso walang error code na lumabas. mag 2nd opinion na lang daw muna. In case sa Toyota ko na lang dalhin.
    i would advise zix performance its his expertise may facebook page siya

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    The k factor of the coilspring also affects the comfort. There are 2-3 that offer these. Not sure yet if there is a dual rate coil for the fort, I think there is one for the hilux.
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    Any comments on this sir? hehe

5. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    So I am thinking to get myself a Toyota Fortuner 2014 or 2015 model.

Anyone who either owns or owned it can tell me about its avg maintenance cost, reliability, ride quality, fuel efficiency?

I am looking for a 2.7L 4-cyl for max upto 60kms done.

What are your thoughts? Need it mainly for comfortable commute between home and work. UAQ to Dubai. And to it not give me headaches or break my bank.

I have been driving a Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3L 2009 model for solid 10 years now and it's time to upgrade.

Also if someone could tell me the entire process of getting a used car? What are the paper work involved? Whom will I be going to and for what? What is the cost banking wise? If let's say the car set me back 60K AED and I gave 5K as down-payment (can I even do that?) how much will the bank charge as interest suppose its for 60 months? I am with emirates nbd. And I technically don't know **** about buying a car here is because 10 years back my dad got me that 1.3L Lancer and I wasn't involved in the process.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Nobody with feedback on the ridemax shocks? hehe
    Sa sobrang lambot Matagtag(ma bounce) daw ang ridemax sa Fortuner mas ok daw yung pro fender na sister company ni ridemax din or Tein shock absorber

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Has anyone tried the Radar Renegade RT+ tires? Looking at them at P5800 lang. very nice aggressive hybrid AT/MT tire for cheap.

8. Join Date
    May 2019
    Fortuner 2013. Kailan kailangan palitan yung drive belt? Yun ba yung fan belt? Sabay ba sya sa timing belt? Sa manual kasi walang nakalagay sa drive be%t?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post
    Has anyone tried the Radar Renegade RT+ tires? Looking at them at P5800 lang. very nice aggressive hybrid AT/MT tire for cheap.

What size at that price, sir? That's worth a try. Thai Radar?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post

Itsura na yan mabilis maupod yan

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk