New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 300 of 348 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3476
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ano kaya yung iniwasan... ?
    tricycle... kuliglig... owner jeep driven by a student driver or his grandpa... oncoming overtaking bus or truck... pinapatuyong palay!
    Parang sumabog gulang sa harap. might be the reason kya naaksidente on a high speed. I try 160kph sa tplex pero less than a minute lang to check the wheels kung my vibration after that slow down na ulit.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    Have you tried lowering the brightness of your gauge cluster to minimize glare at night?
    hello mga boss. Newbie po, i have Fortuner 2.4 G DSL AT. Tanong ko lang po paano adjust yung brightness nung gauge. Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lisicroixs View Post
    hello mga boss. Newbie po, i have Fortuner 2.4 G DSL AT. Tanong ko lang po paano adjust yung brightness nung gauge. Thanks.
    Press the stalk on your gauge cluster until you reach the brightness controls (same one used to check odo/trip meters). Once you're there, hold down for a few seconds to cycle through the brightness settings.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    Press the stalk on your gauge cluster until you reach the brightness controls (same one used to check odo/trip meters). Once you're there, hold down for a few seconds to cycle through the brightness settings.
    Message noted bossing..salamat

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I have just been confirmed and approved to have a Toyota Fortuner.
    Looking forward to learn a lot of things here.
    :D :D :D

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Some deducted inferences upon reading the threads:

a.) Mahal magupgrade LOL
    b.) Shocks issues
    c.) Anything changes in the electrical voids warranty, even when installing cameras (kasi sa Ford hindi)

I'll read back pa more :D

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Any suggestion for tire lock for the spare tire? Gaano ka haba kung chain lock?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by arrowstorm View Post
    Any suggestion for tire lock for the spare tire? Gaano ka haba kung chain lock?

mga 3 feet. check mo master lock meron yun mga heavy duty cost around P400-500.Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

CellphoneKo P200

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    mga 3 feet. check mo master lock meron yun mga heavy duty cost around P400-500.Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

CellphoneKo P200
    Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by arrowstorm View Post
    Thanks!

you can also try master lock cable type yung gingamit sa motorcycle pwede na yun Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

CellphoneKo P200