New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 256 of 348 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 3476
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Limjakey View Post
    Need help guys. Got my fortuner 4x2 diesel brand new last december. This is the model with the black interiors and mags. I've been closely monitoring its fuel consumption since my last car was a montero sport 4X2 diesel 2010 model and i wanted to see how it stacks up fc wise. Sadly, I was very very disappointed. i usually drive to the fort from qc daily around 12pm and then the fort back to qc around 4pm. So traffic in edsa is still a bit ok then. My montero's fc was around 7-7.5 km/l. My fortuner fc now is only 5 km/l and im already lucky if it reaches 5.5 km/l. I already reported it to tqa during my 1km service and just last weekend i had my 10k service done. I filled up my tank right after to check if there is any change. Now my tank is halfway full already and i've just driven it for a little over 150 kilometers. Following that same trend i will likely again end up with 5km/l fc. Any suggestions on how to remedy this? Is this really normal fc for the fortuner? Can i ask the casa to do something about it? Or can they do something about this? Thanks in advance to those who will answer.
    There is no other option but to adjust your driving habit sir. Since your fort is practically brand new and the dealership can only check and check and check your unit for possible mis tuning and maybe some sensor failures and the like but it's only up to these extent.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Any idea on the discounts offered on fortuner G MT? Palabas na kasi yung 2016 model. Just right now nagtanong ako sa ahente ng Otis. Kaya raw ang 100k. Via text lang yung inquiry, so I reckon kaya pa istretch yun ng 120k pag face to face na kayo sa casa. Tingin nyo fort owners?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Hi guys, ask ko lang sana kung kasya po ba sa fortuner yun 265/75 R17 na H/T tires?

thanks in advance!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi guys, ask ko lang sana kung kasya po ba sa fortuner yun 265/75 R17 na H/T tires?

thanks in advance!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jisan948 View Post
    Any idea on the discounts offered on fortuner G MT? Palabas na kasi yung 2016 model. Just right now nagtanong ako sa ahente ng Otis. Kaya raw ang 100k. Via text lang yung inquiry, so I reckon kaya pa istretch yun ng 120k pag face to face na kayo sa casa. Tingin nyo fort owners?
    Dont get from Toyota Bicutan then. I asked them about discounts on current fort model since the 2016 model is coming in. Sabi di daw masyado bababa price ksi toyota sila, kahit may new model, bibilhin pa din ng tao yung old models at cgurado ubos pa din. Good to hear that other dealers feel diferrently..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Anyone have their fort undercoated? Sinilip ko kc ilalim ng fort ko and it seem n d sya undercoated, may pintura lang na black. Though the wheel well seems to be undercoated. Anyone know where i can have my fort undercoated and around how much. Salamat po.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008

unless you intend to drive your vehicle to the boondocks and other un-paved areas where rocks and stuff will reliably hit the underside..., and you will want that additional protection afforded by undercoating...
    otherwise, you don't need ex-factory undercoating.
    and in case you are also aloked, rustproofing, "no ex-factory rustproofing can match the quality of factory rustproof", which most modern cars now have.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    was thinking the same thing, yung 2015 fort ba nagsimula yung black interior?

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Is this thru in houce financing, cash or bank P.O.? That's a huge discount! I remember before when I bought my fort, the max discount I could get is 30k.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by battouter View Post

Yes. Also with new color on the body and rims, foglight bezel and smoked HL/TL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Good day! Do you have the pricing for the all-new Fortuner already? TIA.