New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    e, satin? one time i came home, took an airport prepaid-taxi operator confident everything would turn out ok with its impressive service & uniformed staff;

upon reaching home the driver wont budged and even went all the way inside my house pestering for no less than $10 tip!! i thought everything was settled back at the airport for a hefty price at that!

langhiya pagod ka na nga at gustong magpahinga; ang titindi ng apog at galit pa na parang naabala pa siya, etc.. lumayas rin after getting his 10 peso "pabuya".

tsk, tsk.. only in the philippines.......

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    I was in Toyota Shaw kanina and I asked the sales rep if they allow the Vios to turn ino a taxi, she said: "sir bawal na po, may pinapasign kaming agreement na hindi gagawin na taxi ang any variant ng Vios."

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ang liit nman ata ng vios maging taxi, patay sa maintenance mga operators nyan, yung altis parang mas ok kse kahit malaki engine di gaanong strained tapos suspension parts nun are sturdier than the vios.

kahit malaki gastos sa gas cguro ang altis, dami pasahero mghahabulan nito haha

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    off the topic...

i was watching meteor garden a while ago... tapos may finocus na white Toyota Altis na TAXI!!! Hahaha! Looks cheap na tuloy... ^_^

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ako one time sa aurora blvd. silver one.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    so patuloy pa rin ung XL as toyota taxi?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
VIOS taxi