New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2005

I was referring to this one. 1.3 Base. Steel rims no cover. Single chrome strip on grille. Unpainted rear plate garnish strip.

Regular 1.3 J (with hubcaps and chrome grille.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post

I was referring to this one. 1.3 Base. Steel rims no cover. Single chrome strip on grille. Unpainted rear plate garnish strip.

Regular 1.3 J (with hubcaps and chrome grille.

pag sinabing base, siya yung walang sa trunk, right? ito yung mga kadalasan na taxi?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Pre-facelift

Current grill

J wala ring door guard strips and black lang ang side mirrors.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by d'flash View Post
    pag sinabing base, siya yung walang sa trunk, right? ito yung mga kadalasan na taxi?
    Actually both are being made into taxi. But its mostly the bare one (1.3 Base) that i see on the newest taxi on the road.

PS: For buyers of brand new units, it makes more sense to get the 1.3G (given the kind of huge discounts being doled out - 80K or something).
    1.3 Base at the most gets 5K discount.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Actually both are being made into taxi. But its mostly the bare one (1.3 Base) that i see on the newest taxi on the road.

PS: For buyers of brand new units, it makes more sense to get the 1.3G (given the kind of huge discounts being doled out - 80K or something).
    1.3 Base at the most gets 5K discount.
    how about the new models? Same differences?

I leaning towards the Vios J, malaki na kase ang agwat ng J at E. Is it worth the upgrade?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12