New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    mga guys any issue regarding vios.. please post them here tnx..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I just bought a 2004 Vios 1.5G that might have been flooded. There is a "check engine" warning on the panel that doesn't go off even if the engine seems to working just fine, except for the noise when the fan goes on. I plan to bring it to the casa to be scanned but would like to seek the advise of those who might have experienced this. What could be the problem?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieziritzky View Post
    I just bought a 2004 Vios 1.5G that might have been flooded. There is a "check engine" warning on the panel that doesn't go off even if the engine seems to working just fine, except for the noise when the fan goes on. I plan to bring it to the casa to be scanned but would like to seek the advise of those who might have experienced this. What could be the problem?
    I never experienced this though, but the culprit might be a grounded electrical system sir. HTH

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieziritzky View Post
    I never experienced this though but the culprit lies on grounded electrical system/s sir. HTH

VIOS Issue please post them here