New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Hi guys, can someone please clarify this conundrum i'm having with our Toyota Vios' model? I'm sellong this to a friend and we're having an issue with the correct year model of my car. I bought this last November 2015 and got the registration papers early december same year. However, this specific car is one of the 2016 models released early by toyota manila bay. So..... Official receipt and Certificate of Registration date is December 2015 but when you browse to the part where it says Year Model, it says 2016. In short, what year model should I state in our documents and/or future advertisements?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkamb88 View Post
    Hi guys, can someone please clarify this conundrum i'm having with our Toyota Vios' model? I'm sellong this to a friend and we're having an issue with the correct year model of my car. I bought this last November 2015 and got the registration papers early december same year. However, this specific car is one of the 2016 models released early by toyota manila bay. So..... Official receipt and Certificate of Registration date is December 2015 but when you browse to the part where it says Year Model, it says 2016. In short, what year model should I state in our documents and/or future advertisements?

Should be 2016. If you have the extra space, mention "acquired 2015".

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    Ah, thanks for clarifying.