New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ...didn't they test drive the prius here in RP a few years back? it turned out that the m/t altis is more fuel efficient. i think it was an article on Inquirer motoring. maybe they didn't factor in dodging PUVs and pedestrians into the prius' design B)

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Hanep. Ito ang dapat na pinag iipunan. However, I don't think magiging reliable ang after sales nito... wala pang hybrid cars dito sa Pinas.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    ...didn't they test drive the prius here in RP a few years back? it turned out that the m/t altis is more fuel efficient. i think it was an article on Inquirer motoring. maybe they didn't factor in dodging PUVs and pedestrians into the prius' design B)
    how come altis is more fuel efficient, toyota claims that prius runs on 4.4 ltr / 100 km, meaning 22.72km / liter, if it has 50 liters of fuel full tank you'll get 1136km before you refill your car.. thats quarduple of what im using right now, now maglalabas ba dito sa pinas ng prius?, or nag labas na?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    imo the prius should be more fuel efficient here cuz its specialty is stop and go traffic ... and thats what we have here. hmmm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Used Toyota Priuses selling for more than a new one!