New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    maybe orocan can now boast that people say their plastics are better than toyota's? :lol:

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    The radio looks like a generic treatment, parang yan din yung sa camry ah? I wonder what the 3rd button on the lower left side of the dash is for? The 04 only has two (power mirrors, and tvss led), this one's got a 3rd one. ROtary pa yata, I doubt if it is for the optitron as the control on that is part of the odo/trip/reset.

heh he, ambaduy pala ng taste ko kasi the simulation wood trim ang isa sa nagustuhan ko sa altis. pag sakay mo kasi sa Altis, parang malamig sa mata yung interior hindi monotonous like the other cars i had/have.

Ang ayaw ko lang sa wood trim ng altis is yung sa steering wheel, medyo hindi sa kamay pag long-drive, an-tigas kasi (compared to the leather portion of the wheel). nilagyan ko na alng ng steering wheel cover tuloy.
    Last edited by an0nim0us; April 24th, 2006 at 11:39 AM.

IMO if they really want a wood trim, make it real wood para authentic

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    IMO if they really want a wood trim, make it real wood para authentic
    naku lagot tayo sa mga conservationists!!! hehe baka lalo maubos ang mga puno at sa Altis lahat mapunta ;-) JK

I think the Altis needs to update its styling na. Medyo nakakasawa na din kasi eh

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Like I said... the Exalta's wood trim is actually nice compared to the Altis's. I like to Altis S or Vios treatment better, black or silver trim.

Still, nothing... I repeat... nothing at the Autofocus event looked cheaper than the Previa's fake wood. For a 2.2 million peso vehicle, I'd expect something more. But I digress, the seating and moveable center console on the Previa are fantastic... it looks like a good competitor for the Town&Country.

Weird nga yung radio na yun. It just looks so "fleet edition". If you're spending the big bucks for a Camry or Previa, would you want to see a Vios radio in the dash? I think not. C'mon, Toyota, spend a little more inside!

Anyway, who am I to talk? The Lynx RS has fake carbon fiber. But at least the radio doesn't look like shiny plastic.

The best color for that plastic trim is found on the Mazda6. Piano black. That actually makes the plastic look gorgeous.
    Last edited by niky; April 24th, 2006 at 01:56 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Still, nothing... I repeat... nothing at the Autofocus event looked cheaper than the Previa's fake wood. For a 2.2 million peso vehicle, I'd expect something more. But I digress, the seating and moveable center console on the Previa are fantastic... it looks like a good competitor for the Town&Country.
    Whoa, merong R50 Previa dun sa Fort???

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Kaunti lang bibili niyan..heheh..

I think the Altis needs to update its styling na. Medyo nakakasawa na din kasi eh
    I think its better to have a new gen..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    yes, the previa is part of the toyota display at the autofocus event at the fort.

Speaking of the Corolla, yeh, i think we really need the all-new generation corolla. I am expecting a lot on the next gen. The new Civic looks really good and I think babawi ang toyota.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    toyota will probably release a corolla without a giant dashboard and sloping hood. they'll also probably release a corolla with a split-fold rear seat. hehehe. poor honda.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by al_motor
    toyota will probably release a corolla without a giant dashboard and sloping hood. they'll also probably release a corolla with a split-fold rear seat. hehehe. poor honda.
    malaking factor ba talaga ang split-fold rear seat para maunahan yung honda? just curious.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
updgraded Corolla Altis at the Autofocus event