New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Kung gusto mo comfortable cruiser na quick and fast, ayos na yung Stinger GT. Puwede pa 3 sa likod, parang Mazda6. We tested the Stinger GT at Clark and it can do 0-100 kmh in just ticks over 4 seconds. That’s about as quick as the Mustang GT.

Sitting on the rear seats of the WRX STi will be uncomfortable for rear passengers. The suspension is just too stiff. I bet the Civic TypeR would be the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AWD ba yung PHDM na stinger gt or rear drive lang?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    AWD ba yung PHDM na stinger gt or rear drive lang?

RWD yung na test namin. Not sure if KiaPH will bring the AWD model locally. The RWD Stinger GT is a fun car to drive. It’s way different than any of the Kia cars available here.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    3.5M to 3.8M would be asking too much. The Civic TypeR is around 3.1M but now offered at a discount price of 2.7M. The WRX STI is only 2.5M.

If Toyota wants a big chunk of the sales of the WRX STi and Civic TypeR, the sweet range would be 2.5M to 2.7M. That would also eat up the sales of the BRZ and 86.

That's just my guess based on market prices. MotorImage is an outlier that their $ to P conversion has been low compared to other brands. US MSRP to Philippine price their sports cars (BRZ, WRX, STI) come in at around x75.

I remember the Evo IX and X were around 3.2M+, or roughly US MSRP x85 or x86. My estimate of P3.5-P3.8 is based on USD price x86, same as Honda for the CTR.

I think compare the price to the Supra na lang. $49k MSRP, then roughly x100 to sell here for P5M. If the GR Yaris with Performance Pack (the one I'm sure many here will want) costs $44k, then it makes sense that the price will be close to Supra territory na. If they do x100 then It'll be P4.4M.

Maybe Toyota can pull a rabbit out of a hat, but I really don't think it will be below P3M. People all over the world are excited for the car, and if our market finds it too costly well there will be many others who will gladly buy up the supply.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    That's just my guess based on market prices. MotorImage is an outlier that their $ to P conversion has been low compared to other brands. US MSRP to Philippine price their sports cars (BRZ, WRX, STI) come in at around x75.

I remember the Evo IX and X were around 3.2M+, or roughly US MSRP x85 or x86. My estimate of P3.5-P3.8 is based on USD price x86, same as Honda for the CTR.

I think compare the price to the Supra na lang. $49k MSRP, then roughly x100 to sell here for P5M. If the GR Yaris with Performance Pack (the one I'm sure many here will want) costs $44k, then it makes sense that the price will be close to Supra territory na. If they do x100 then It'll be P4.4M.

Maybe Toyota can pull a rabbit out of a hat, but I really don't think it will be below P3M. People all over the world are excited for the car, and if our market finds it too costly well there will be many others who will gladly buy up the supply.
    Yan nakakatakot sa Toyota PH. They really have a tendency to overprice their cars. Hope they price it lower than your prediction, kasi medyo pricey na pag ganun

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...er-php-3m.html

good price if its less than 3M. if only i had the money.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Saw one in Ortigas, actually its autoplus’, ganda.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...er-php-3m.html

good price if its less than 3M. if only i had the money.
    I am very happy to be wrong about the pricing.

Thing lang is with crazy high demand for the car worldwide the new rumor is we're only getting 180 units TOTAL allocation for the GR Yaris.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    I am very happy to be wrong about the pricing.

Thing lang is with crazy high demand for the car worldwide the new rumor is we're only getting 180 units TOTAL allocation for the GR Yaris.
    its going to be like the alphard when those were selling like crazy sold already before it even lands on our shores.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rallye version will arrive tomorrow sa yard namin...good buy for $AU56k....if only i have the $$$$

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast