New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Sobrang daming choices for the gry, aftermarket parts are aplenty, whether euro or jdm heavily supported.

Ako I ordered a Blitz nur spec carbon red for the exhaust. Around mid feb ang eta.

Sa wheels wala pa akong napili. Te kaya or Rg kaya?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Congrats dude! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun customizing your GR Yaris. For wheels I'd suggest something a bit more modern. We all know TE goes with everything, but the GR Yaris is a pretty new car so won't hurt to get a newer design wheel IMO. Either that or something na rally-inspired, since the car was originally built to homologate some new stuff for their WRC program even though rules changes made that unnecessary.

Galing na there are so many customization options. Parang Evo and STI during their heydey.
    From the exhaust vid I really liked the resonated Milltek and HKS exhausts. Nice tuneful sound with lots of character but not too much drone inside the cabin.
    If you're going to daily the car the Fujitsubo is really nice and quiet naman.

ZE40

G25

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...automatic.html

Believe it or not, the automaker is currently developing an 8-speed automatic transmission for the GR Yaris.

While enthusiasts will complain that having an automatic gearbox on the GR Yaris will ruin its rally heritage, Toyota may actually be onto something. As more and more drivers prefer an automatic transmission, equipping the GR Yaris with this type of gearbox could mean more sales for the automaker. True, it's a homologation special, but perhaps there's a niche market that's just waiting for it.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011