New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2009

The picture was taken during the 2008 Peterson's 4Wheel & Off-Road magazines Ultimate Adventure. This was on our first trail day of the week and was one of the most aggressive trails I've ever taken my truck on. The trail is located near Sturgis, South Dakota and is named Hal John's trail. Hal John's trail is rate as a class 5 (out of 5) trail in the country.

The particular obstacle that the picture was taken on is the "waterfall" and was near the end of trail. Out of the approximate 20 vehicles that went up the waterfall that day, we were one of five that made it without winching. As always., the picture doesn't really do justice as to how steep, tall, and intimidating this waterfall really is, to get a better idea you can visit - http://image.4wheeloffroad.com/f/106...ep_cli mb.jpg / Webshots Outdated Link / Webshots Outdated Link to see some of the other vehicles climbing the waterfall.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius19 View Post

The picture was taken during the 2008 Peterson's 4Wheel & Off-Road magazines Ultimate Adventure. This was on our first trail day of the week and was one of the most aggressive trails I've ever taken my truck on. The trail is located near Sturgis, South Dakota and is named Hal John's trail. Hal John's trail is rate as a class 5 (out of 5) trail in the country.

The particular obstacle that the picture was taken on is the "waterfall" and was near the end of trail. Out of the approximate 20 vehicles that went up the waterfall that day, we were one of five that made it without winching. As always., the picture doesn't really do justice as to how steep, tall, and intimidating this waterfall really is, to get a better idea you can visit - http://image.4wheeloffroad.com/f/106...ep_cli mb.jpg / Webshots Outdated Link / Webshots Outdated Link to see some of the other vehicles climbing the waterfall.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Local (RP).
    Ive seen one today, around 1pm at Galleria. I have my cybershot phone but I wasnt able to get a clear shot. It was blocked by other vehicles. I didnt expect I could see one here.

TUNDRA of the Month