New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I think this is an even better choice over the Corolla Cross in the local market.

https://www.************/2020/08/the...-upstaged.html

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I think this is an even better choice over the Corolla Cross in the local market.

https://www.************/2020/08/the...-upstaged.html
    We will probably just get the cross variant of the ASEAN yaris instead unless Toyota Thailand/Indonesia plans to develop the Vios from the European Yaris hatchback instead of making both from scratch.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    We will probably just get the cross variant of the ASEAN yaris instead unless Toyota Thailand/Indonesia plans to develop the Vios from the European Yaris hatchback instead of making both from scratch.
    I think toyota ph will not be upgrading their factory for the necessary TNGA platform. CARS program will cease. We'll be importing(non imv platform) in the next few years.
    Last edited by StockEngine; August 31st, 2020 at 06:05 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I think toyota ph will not be upgrading their factory for the necessary TNGA platform. CARS program will cease. We'll be importing(non imv platform) in the next few years.
    I agree that TMP will probably retain the current vios as it is for awhile the Yaris on the other hand probably depends on how long Toyota Thailand and Toyota Indonesia wants to keep the ASEAN Yaris going unless TMP switches to importing the yaris from japan instead which is unlikely.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    I agree that TMP will probably retain the current vios as it is for awhile the Yaris on the other hand probably depends on how long Toyota Thailand and Toyota Indonesia wants to keep the ASEAN Yaris going unless TMP switches to importing the yaris from japan instead which is unlikely.
    with the abysmal sales ... baka ma-accelerate tong toyota ph factor lay-offs.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    If it was launched here, probably TMP will rename it Vios Cross.

Thailand assembled ba itong Yaris cross or Japan?

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    landed

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    top of the line

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ozcity View Post
    top of the line

That rear looks excellent. The front needs improvement. Is this sourced from jp?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast