New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



View Poll Results: What's the variant of your Vios?

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1.3J

    85 14.41%
  • 1.3E

    276 46.78%
  • 1.3G

    55 9.32%
  • 1.5G

    115 19.49%
  • 1.5 XX

    4 0.68%
  • 1.5S

    2 0.34%
  • 1.5SE

    5 0.85%
  • I don't own a VIOS.

    48 8.14%
Page 1146 of 1148 FirstFirst ... 1046109611361142114311441145114611471148 LastLast
Results 11,451 to 11,460 of 11474
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    62
    #11451
    mga sir, ano masa-suggest nyo na tires for vios 2015?
    ung budget po pero good quality sana. first time ko lang po magka tsikot so konti palang po talaga ung idea ko sa mga ganito.
    2nd hand ko nakuha ung sasakyan. westlake ung gulong nya.westlake na din sana kukunin ko kaso andami kong nabasa na hindi maganda ung review dun sa brand na yon sa kabilang thread.
    Thank you po!

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,455
    #11452
    Quote Originally Posted by marvin14 View Post
    mga sir, ano masa-suggest nyo na tires for vios 2015?
    ung budget po pero good quality sana. first time ko lang po magka tsikot so konti palang po talaga ung idea ko sa mga ganito.
    2nd hand ko nakuha ung sasakyan. westlake ung gulong nya.westlake na din sana kukunin ko kaso andami kong nabasa na hindi maganda ung review dun sa brand na yon sa kabilang thread.
    Thank you po!
    my recommendation is stock.
    yokohama ba yung oem ng vios?

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    425
    #11453
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my recommendation is stock.
    yokohama ba yung oem ng vios?
    Alam ko Yokohama ang stock ng Vios. Maganda ang Yokohama, support local pa.

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    62
    #11454
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my recommendation is stock.
    yokohama ba yung oem ng vios?
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Alam ko Yokohama ang stock ng Vios. Maganda ang Yokohama, support local pa.
    im not sure po kung yokohama ung stock kasi po nung kinuha ko cya, westlake na.
    mahal po ba ung yokohama?

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    425
    #11455
    Quote Originally Posted by marvin14 View Post
    im not sure po kung yokohama ung stock kasi po nung kinuha ko cya, westlake na.
    mahal po ba ung yokohama?
    More or less nasa 4k per tire po.

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    62
    #11456
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    More or less nasa 4k per tire po.
    noted po.
    matanong ko lang din po, hindi po ba maganda ung sailun tires para sa vios?

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,455
    #11457
    Quote Originally Posted by marvin14 View Post
    im not sure po kung yokohama ung stock kasi po nung kinuha ko cya, westlake na.
    mahal po ba ung yokohama?
    i do not know how expensive the yokohamas for vios cost.
    a few weeks ago, i purchased yokohama tire for my innova; it cost me 4050 bucks. but it is bigger than the vios tire. so my guess is, yokohamas for vios are probably a bit cheaper than 4K.

    i like yokohama, because it is locally manufactured, and it's not too expensive.
    i'm an ordinary driver, with no off-road- nor racing intentions.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 29th, 2020 at 03:02 PM.

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    62
    #11458
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i do not know how expensive the yokohamas for vios cost.
    a few weeks ago, i purchased yokohama tire for my innova; it cost me 4050 bucks. but it is bigger than the vios tire. so my guess is, yokohamas for vios are probably a bit cheaper than 4K.

    i like yokohama, because it is locally manufactured, and it's not too expensive.
    i'm an ordinary driver, with no off-road- nor racing intentions.
    Thank you for this doc.
    subukan ko tumingin this week. sana may makita ako na 2020 ang manufacturing date

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,455
    #11459
    Quote Originally Posted by marvin14 View Post
    Thank you for this doc.
    subukan ko tumingin this week. sana may makita ako na 2020 ang manufacturing date
    you can use the internet to look for outlets convenient to you.
    give them a call, for confirmation.
    don't forget the spare.
    good luck.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 29th, 2020 at 08:28 PM.

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    62
    #11460
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i do not know how expensive the yokohamas for vios cost.
    a few weeks ago, i purchased yokohama tire for my innova; it cost me 4050 bucks. but it is bigger than the vios tire. so my guess is, yokohamas for vios are probably a bit cheaper than 4K.

    i like yokohama, because it is locally manufactured, and it's not too expensive.
    i'm an ordinary driver, with no off-road- nor racing intentions.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you can use the internet to look for outlets convenient to you.
    give them a call, for confirmation.
    don't forget the spare.
    good luck.
    oh yeah the spare. I already forgot it lol.
    thank you sir for reminding.
    so I need to buy 5 tires instead of 4? bawal na po bang spare ung lumang spare na meron ako?

Toyota Vios Owners & Discussions Thread