New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: What's the variant of your Vios?

Voters
599. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1.3J

86 14.36%
  • 1.3E

279 46.58%
  • 1.3G

56 9.35%
  • 1.5G

117 19.53%
  • 1.5 XX

4 0.67%
  • 1.5S

2 0.33%
  • 1.5SE

5 0.83%
  • I don't own a VIOS.

50 8.35%
Page 1048 of 1155 FirstFirst ... 9489981038104410451046104710481049105010511052105810981148 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,480 of 11542
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by lorgue View Post
    Help! May faded spot (namuti) sa black plastic part ng door ko. What to do?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
    ganyan na ganyan nangyari sa rear door ng vios ko bro. yun babae kasi sumakay, nakatulog eh ang kapal pala nung foundation (tama ba?).
    tubig or armor all tanggal na

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan Sibuyas View Post
    Advised my dad to replace tires since ever since we got our vios, hindi pinalitan yung gulong. Low mileage naman yung vios namin (24,800k pa lang). It's turning 5 years sa december and i'm just worried about the tires kasi luma na. Anyways, nakapag tire rotation kami in our last PMS ata? But ayun I recommended na palitan na kahit low lang mileage.

Anyways, my dad agreed pero sa December pa. I'm just asking ano maganda ipalit? I don't like the stock factory installed dunlops so yeah. I want to scout as of now and check the best prices.

Stock mags pala ng E variant yung gamit ng vios namin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    rotate mo nalang tires bro, ang baba masyado nyan; unless sobrang pudpod.
    pag OK pa naman condition nung tires, ilalagay ko yung luma from rear sa fronts then bili ng bagong 2 tires para sa rear.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lorgue View Post
    Help!

again.
    try some mild soap and water, and loving caress.
    baka foundation make-up lang yan ng bigger mammal or water color ng young bigger mammal.
    if it doesn't work, try armor all.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    rotate mo nalang tires bro, ang baba masyado nyan; unless sobrang pudpod.
    pag OK pa naman condition nung tires, ilalagay ko yung luma from rear sa fronts then bili ng bagong 2 tires para sa rear.
    Na rotate na siya noong last or last last pms niya.

Anyways, di ako marunong tumingin sa mga thread life or what so pinicturan ko.

Front:

Rear:

Mileage:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Magkamukha na tayo ng tread. I plan to replace at least one pair this year.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Good afternoon Vios owners & members of this thread! The family recently acquired a 2016 Vios 1.3 E A/T and opted for the inclusion of the car alarm system that was offered by Toyota. I noticed that although they provided 3 keys, only 1 has the lock & unlock button mechanism for the keyless alarm system. I inquired with them why this is so & they responded that the default is they just provide 1 key with the buttons. I have several questions & hoping for your assistance:

1. Is this really the default? That they provide only 1 key with the lock & unlock button mechanism for the keyless alarm system.
    2. If the default is yes, can we request a duplicate key fob to attach to the other keys they provided without the lock & unlock button mechanism?
    3. Do you have an idea on the true cost of the key fob if we will have it done in the casa?
    4. Is there a duplication service available outside of the casa that you know of? How much?

Thank you to your assistance & sorry for the long post.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Isa lang talaga ang keyfob na remote control.

You may ask keynatics to duplicate for you. It will cost a few thousand pesos but still much cheaper than toyota

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Isa lang talaga ang keyfob na remote control. You may ask keynatics to duplicate for you. It will cost a few thousand pesos but still much cheaper than toyota
    Thanks sirkosero! May I know where keynatics is located & their contact details? Do you have an idea more or less, the cost of duplicating it?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Hi! Newbie po sa cars. Ask ko lang ano kaya prob ng vios ko, pag nagbebreak or idle nagvibrate. Btw 90k na and odo. Then another thing, pag nagstart ng makina and then pag on ng aircon, may screech sound sa belt although kapapalit pa lang belt few weeks ago. Ano po kaya maganda gawin or san reliable na mekaniko, south area po sana laspinas/pque. Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cathniss View Post
    Hi! Newbie po sa cars. Ask ko lang ano kaya prob ng vios ko, pag nagbebreak or idle nagvibrate. Btw 90k na and odo. Then another thing, pag nagstart ng makina and then pag on ng aircon, may screech sound sa belt although kapapalit pa lang belt few weeks ago. Ano po kaya maganda gawin or san reliable na mekaniko, south area po sana laspinas/pque. Thanks!
    for the screeching belt, i think it means it is too loose. check it and have it adjusted for tighter, po, kung kailangan.

Toyota Vios Owners & Discussions Thread