New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Expect yet another facelift. Or I could be totally wrong.

I have read some news that Toyota Japan is no longer developing a sedan equivalent for the Yaris hatchback bec.the market for it is either shrinking or disappearing.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Wala naman problem sa Vios..We used to own a 2006 model 1.3E..for the 6 years the car has been with us, the only problem we had was the CV boots not the CV joints themselves...Pinalitan lang and the car is working great ulit...Too bad we had to sell it to make way para makabili ng Innova...

I really hope TMP decides to release a D4D version of the Yaris/Vios or Altis here in the Phils...Nagpapakasasa ang mga euro countries sa diesel powered toyota sedans and hatchbacks eh...nakakainggit ....

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    * Sir Vinj - IMO, get the Altis. Better fit and finish, comfort/sound insulation, more space, and more power. FC is also good (so far 9-10km/L city driving and 13km/l highway driving, the car is still not yet fully broken in so it should improve).

Meaning sir mas fuel efficient pa po siya sa Honda City 1.5E? I think the average FC of 1.5E is 8Km/l City driving.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Free & Accepted View Post
    * Sir Vinj - IMO, get the Altis. Better fit and finish, comfort/sound insulation, more space, and more power. FC is also good (so far 9-10km/L city driving and 13km/l highway driving, the car is still not yet fully broken in so it should improve).

Meaning sir mas fuel efficient pa po siya sa Honda City 1.5E? I think the average FC of 1.5E is 8Km/l City driving.
    Nope. I get around 10 on the city, according to the trip meter. As long as I don't get stuck on heavy heavy traffic.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Toyota Vios- Ok ba no problem?