New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Raviski View Post
    Sorry kalimutan ko check, thanks chickm!

So anu po ung mineral oil na ginamit ko? Saka how much quote sayo ng full synth?
    No prob raviski

Do you still have the receipt from your 1st PMS? The job details and description of the items are usually indicated.

Their quotation was 3,900+ , but i need to verify with them since they indicated a labor charge of 800+. 1,000km & 5,000Km are supposed to have free labor.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    5w40 is safe to use. Engine will be quieter but that doesnt help.

Your fc will suck.

Sarap murahin mga sa whe they say 5w40 lng ang fs nila. Others have already adopted and sell 5w30 fs oils..
    Thanks for the info stockengine

That does suck indeed Was already satisfied with the current FC.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by chickm View Post
    Thanks for the info stockengine

That does suck indeed Was already satisfied with the current FC.
    Ikaw pala nag post ng 0w20 5w30

Thanks for the info

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Calebski View Post
    pahelp naman po kasi approved na po ako sa all new Toyota Vios E a/t claiming 2017. Nabother po ako sa malakas ang gas.Currently I'm using 2015 Ford Fiesta Titanium Sedan 1.5. Reason for changing car is nabangga po ako recently ng dump truck althoug naayos naman po ng insurance nila pagbalik po sa akin pinapasok ng tubig kapag umuulan to the point na mabuti daw po naagapan ko na ibalik kasi almost maabot na daw po ng tubig yung computer box.Question ko po worth it po ba to change car? Tia sa mga mgrereply po.
    Depende rin ksi sa driver ang FC. Check out autoindustriyas review. For me the review is credible and unbiased: http://www.autoindustriya.com/car-re...-1-5g-cvt.html.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Guys,

May 2017 release na ba ang Vios with CVT? We are looking for another car and Vios 1.3E AT is on of the options?

Any comment on the FC? How about the ride? Medyo maraming road repairs leading to our place.

Lastly, how much are they giving away for discounts? Last time I checked was 40k + LTO lang.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    hi all,

good day! hope all is well. i am torn between Mirage G4 and the new Vios with dual VVT-i engine. ask ko lang or if anyone here can post their feedback sa FC ng manual na vios, i would appreciate it kasi galing ako sa mirage hatchback na CVT at ok naman ang FC ko around 12-15 KM/L pure city driving. plano ko kasi kumuha ng may trunk so G4 and VIOS pinagpipilian ko. salamat!

May 2017 release na ba ang Vios with CVT? We are looking for another car and Vios 1.3E AT is on of the options?

Any comment on the FC? How about the ride? Medyo maraming road repairs leading to our place.

Lastly, how much are they giving away for discounts? Last time I checked was 40k + LTO lang.[/QUOTE]

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Saw these two side by side sa isang mall. The G4 looks bigger. G4 surely will have better fc. Only downside for the g4 is when fully loaded it drops somewhat. I prefer the facelifted vios' looks though.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    thanks sa info sir...torn ako between the 2 models. usually gagamitin ko lang ito pamasok sa trabaho at pag weekend sa church so i am after sa FC din at the same time, reasonable na price. gusto ko sana kumuha ng VIOS J or E kaso since manual ito at napakatrapik na sa metro manila especially sa lugar namin, the manual tranny might be out of the equation na.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I spoke too soon(too late) a new vios facelift is just released in thailand. I dont think our laguna plant will release it anytime soon though(2yr wait lol)

It looks like the up and coming 2017 camry. Its great imo

217 Toyota Vios facelift introduced in Thailand | Bangkok Post: auto

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Guys alam nyo ba kung papano ifactory reset ang
    Stock head unit ng toyota vios? Yung sakin touch screen yung kasama ng 1.3E AT. Minsan kase ayaw kumonek ang blue tooth, minsan pagnakaka konek hindi gumagana ang call function music lang. Diko makita sa manual. Thanks in advance guys

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast