New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Looks like the upcoming sedan wigo is gonna come to replace the vios as people car

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Looks like the upcoming sedan wigo is gonna come to replace the vios as people car

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    that would depend mainly on the price.
    then, there are the subjectives.
    my opinion.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    If you can afford the Altis, get the Altis. Even if the new Vios is slightly more efficient, the improvement in power, ride quality, space, and overall image is worth more than the few pesos you save on gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I did get the Altis. :D will post some pics here soon once I get my unit on wednesday. Got a red G MT variant.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruov View Post
    I did get the Altis. :D will post some pics here soon once I get my unit on wednesday. Got a red G MT variant.
    Nice. Congrats on the new ride! I'd also spring for an Altis over the Vios at that range (or get a Gatos HB).

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Already placed a reservation fee for a 1.3E CVT Blackish Red color. I hope we'll get the unit by Saturday. I thought of the mirage g4 too but not really a fan of the design plus the horrors of those mitsu service from my friend who owns a pajero bk. The G4 maybe more fuel efficient but I can't imagine myself paying that thing for 5 years and I don't even like it.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Got our Vios 1.3L CVT last week & we're very happy with it. Coming from a surplus '97 gen 2 pajero, the ride and comfort is great Love the sound of the CVT engine when it revs

Shout-out to jut703 for helping us decide

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chickm View Post
    Got our Vios 1.3L CVT last week & we're very happy with it. Coming from a surplus '97 gen 2 pajero, the ride and comfort is great Love the sound of the CVT engine when it revs

Congrats on the new car! Hope it serves you well for many years. Toyota Vios with CVT soon..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016

Sir, how is your fc?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008

sabi nila, gaganda daw ang FC dahil sa cvt niya. ano po ang tingin ninyo? gumanda nga ba, this early?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    sabi nila, gaganda daw ang FC dahil sa cvt niya. ano po ang tingin ninyo? gumanda nga ba, this early?
    Ung sa kin sir yaris cvt, 9.2 km/l ung nakalagay sa dash pero haven`t tried full tank method yet. 840km odo at QC - Makati route every day edsa palagi daan. Kaya curious lang ako if ganun din ba sa vios.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast