New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Hi Peepz,

I'm looking to buy a new car and toyata talaga swak sa budget ko. I just need to know kung ano pinagkaiba ng 2013 na Toyota Vios Base sa "Limited J"...

Hope you guys can help me.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Both are previous gen models. May available pa ba? Base is the one with steel rims and without power locks and windows. J limited added foglamps, new alloy wheels, limited emblem, and power locks/windows.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    To add:

1.3 Limited is available in more colors (ie. Gray, etc..)
    It comes with the same rims as the 1.3G and 1.5G

1.3 Base is generally for taxi or fleet use.
    Available only in White
    Steel rims with No cover
    Manual everything except for power steering
    Pre facelift Front grill

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    i don't get it - yung 2013 j and base are basically the older gen look? kaya pala ang dami kong nakikitang basic white lang na wala pang plaka.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    ^The new Vios (Gen 3) is also available in 1.3J and 1.3 Base variants. AFAIK, the 1.3 Base will be launched near the end of the year. 1.3J variant already available.

Here is a 1.3J (notice the hubcaps) turned into a taxi.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    oh ok so mukhang inuubos pa nila old stocks nung gen2. any idea how much they're selling those white gen2s for? parang ang daming lumalabas talaga lately, baka naman bagsak presyo na rin

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^there's a house in a neighboring village in our area that has around 5 or more of those base white Vios models (old stock).... And one AE86 na white. Talk about peculiar choice of cars.

My buddy bought a Vios J limited and I think it would have been better had he waited a bit and just got the new one.

Seeing the taxi companies getting the New Vios gas just shows how they prefer this over the other choices such as the Accent and Avanza.