New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    i dont know if in phil. you have this already, but last sunday my uncle was looking for a new car and since im a toyota nut he wants a toyota, as we are at our local toyota dealer they are bringing this new crossover inside the showroom and they told us this is new in toyota's line up. its very roomy very clean looking, i have a chance to be the first test driver im very suprice it drives like a car.its not forsale yet i dont know why they have it in the show room but my uncle is waiting for it now to be on sale.just want to share pics i found on the net for toyota nuts like me.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 4agze View Post
    i dont know if in phil. you have this already, but last sunday my uncle was looking for a new car and since im a toyota nut he wants a toyota, as we are at our local toyota dealer they are bringing this new crossover inside the showroom and they told us this is new in toyota's line up. its very roomy very clean looking, i have a chance to be the first test driver im very suprice it drives like a car.its not forsale yet i dont know why they have it in the show room but my uncle is waiting for it now to be on sale.just want to share pics i found on the net for toyota nuts like me.
    I think this is the Toyota Avanza. We have a forum here if you want to know more about the Toyota Avanza http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=147

enjoy

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    is the Toyota Avanza. We have a forum here if you want to know more about the Toyota Avanza http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=147

enjoy
    i dont think its the same vehicle man, i've seen the avanza when i was in phil. no comment on it

Avanza

Venza

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    it looks way better by far compared to Avanza...

nice ride... it looks like its in the same league as the Murano...
    parang Camry na ginawang wagon type..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by 4agze View Post
    i dont think its the same vehicle man, i've seen the avanza when i was in phil. no comment on it

Avanza

Venza
    LOL!

good looking crossover, 4agze. i think it won't be available locally thru TMPI but the gray market dealers will surely bring in some units.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    ngek, ang layo naman sa avanza nyan... pero malapit sa pangalan...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    competitor ng Dodge Journey and Ford Edge... i really love the front design...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jujoe View Post
    I think this is the Toyota Avanza. We have a forum here if you want to know more about the Toyota Avanza http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=147

enjoy

Hehehe... malayo nga ang itsura ng Venza sa Avanza... the Venza is a Crossover type, the Avanza is an MPV-type. The Venza looks way better than the Avanza, but the Avanza looks way better than the Innova pa rin. :bwahaha:

Chery has the A5 Crossover yata.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Hehehe... malayo nga ang itsura ng Venza sa Avanza... the Venza is a Crossover type, the Avanza is an MPV-type. The Venza looks way better than the Avanza, but the Avanza looks way better than the Innova pa rin. :bwahaha:

Chery has the A5 Crossover yata.
    Oooops sorry, did not see the attached image at the office when i answered the post.

sorry, im just human

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    when i was looking at the spec and pics of the Toyota Avanza, i found something funny, why is the corolla 1.8liter Php1,035,000.00 or $23,000. thats very high for a corolla, thats a camry already lol. why is the corolla in phil. expensive? i mean last oct my friend just got a 2008 corolla XRS for $12,500 out the door.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Toyota Venza