New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I have an Innova G 2007 A/T model also. I live at QC area, do you have any idea where I could get CA310 upgrade aside from binan? Salamat

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kasdrihc View Post
    I have an Innova G 2007 A/T model also. I live at QC area, do you have any idea where I could get CA310 upgrade aside from binan? Salamat
    It should be available at Banawe. That is near your place. Winterpine has it but I don't know where that is located.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    winterpine is located at araneta avenue.
    kahilera lang sila ng shop ni jeff tan (araneta car accessories)
    try to search dito the exact address of jeff tan's shop

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbry View Post
    winterpine is located at araneta avenue.
    kahilera lang sila ng shop ni jeff tan (araneta car accessories)
    try to search dito the exact address of jeff tan's shop
    It's near SM Sta. Mesa (Centerpoint). Coming from the direction of E. Rodriguez towards SM, once you reach SOEN on your right, slow down since it's near already. It's near Boy Chincuanco's also.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Okay. Thanks for the info.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Is there a cheaper brand of car alarm for TVSS upgrade (aside from CA310)? wala pang budget eh

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral88 View Post
    Is there a cheaper brand of car alarm for TVSS upgrade (aside from CA310)? wala pang budget eh
    No idea so far. Better ask the Shop Accessories they may have other options.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    TVSS Upgrade???? This means that I have to shell out 6K+ for a security system that does not live up to expectations! WTF!!!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    A small investment is nothing to the least protection to our vehicle. Bad elements out there test the sensitivity of the alarm system before they broke the glass panels. They can't concentrate robbing us while the alarm is activated.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    toyota is not that good a vehicle. That's why it's used as a taxi...I dont know why people still spend millions to buy toyota vehicles despite their not-so-good reputation. So the next time you have problems with toyota, don't blame them because you chose their car. Next time buy honda instead. Kami honda ever since pero never naman my major problems. If you want security, try chevrolet. They are known for security..=)

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Toyota Vehicle Security System (TVSS)