New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gaol View Post
    The Code Alarm Upgrade I installed for my Innova has been acting strange lately.

Whenever i press the button to switch the alarm off to use the innova, it beeps four times--which should mean the alarm was triggered off--instead of the usual two beeps. But I i know for certain that the alarm wasnt triggered the whole time. Aside from the four beeps, there's also an extra sound before the beeps.

Has anyone else encountered this? I plan to have it checked soon but I just have to squeeze it into my sked. I hope it's nothing serious.
    same problem with my CA310. nabasa ko kasi sa manual na dapat 2 beeps lang and 2 flashes lang dapat yung light but when i press unlock button 4 times beep and 3 flashes sakin tapos pag nilock ko 3 times naman yung beep at 1 flash lang ng lights.

meron pa din bang ibang nakaexperience nito? may problem ba yung alarm ko?
    thanks

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonub View Post
    mga bros my tvss light is always on. it means its deactivated. does anyone know how to activate it?

ty
    ano po kotse ninyo? mukhang naka "valey" mode po yung tvss ninyo, try to remove the battery para mag reset, kung ayaw pa rin, baka meron short at defect somewhere...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    AutoBacs Banawe is offering me car alarm to be tandem with my present TVSS and still using the Toyota security keys.

They told me its P2500 with immobilizer key (Pull the immobilizer pin/key and let go the car to the carjackers and the car will stall after 30 secs or so) and P3500 with immobilizer via GPS/SMS. Both has shock sensitivity sensors that can be adjusted.

Has anyone here got this kind of security system installed on their present TVSS?
    Magkano ba Bro tung P2500 kasi gusto ipa grade yung Fortuner ko para may shock sensor kasi parang after arming the TVSS mga ilang seconds lang wala blinking di tuloytuloy security indicator sa loob ng Kotse

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Its a 2005 toyota camry. Sigue ill try to remove negative battery terminal and see if ok na.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Uhm.. sensha malamang natanong na 'to before pero ang haba na ng thread mejo tinamad nako hanapin hehe..

Anyway, I just got a new Altis a few days ago and it has the TVSS thing as well.. So, does it mean parang keyless entry lang ang silbi nya? so di sha talaga alarm system? It won't alarm pag forced entry or something like that?! Kasi nag assume nako na alarm system talaga sha. I have yet to read the manual kasi.. Inuna ko na ang pag s-stroll hehe.. Sensha kung naulit na yung question

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sa revo 2001 meron shock sensor ito, pwede mo pa ng iadjust ang sensitivity nito sa maliit na rotary switch using small flat screrw driver.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Here is the tvss pos from a toyota camry. There is a shock sensor adjuster as seen it the picture.

Replaced this sucker with a cheap alarm and works perfectly.
    Last edited by Memphis Raines; October 19th, 2009 at 04:31 PM. Reason: pics not available

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by japsuki View Post
    Uhm.. sensha malamang natanong na 'to before pero ang haba na ng thread mejo tinamad nako hanapin hehe..

Anyway, I just got a new Altis a few days ago and it has the TVSS thing as well.. So, does it mean parang keyless entry lang ang silbi nya? so di sha talaga alarm system? It won't alarm pag forced entry or something like that?! Kasi nag assume nako na alarm system talaga sha. I have yet to read the manual kasi.. Inuna ko na ang pag s-stroll hehe.. Sensha kung naulit na yung question
    i think toyota's tvss is both a keyless entry and an alarm. it will trigger an alarm sound once the door and trunk is opened while the alarm is still engaged. unfortunately, wala daw shock sensor ang tvss.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LeOxe View Post
    i think toyota's tvss is both a keyless entry and an alarm. it will trigger an alarm sound once the door and trunk is opened while the alarm is still engaged. unfortunately, wala daw shock sensor ang tvss.
    It has shock sensor actually, but not that sensitive.

Go inside your car and arm the TVSS and wait till the LED flashes, using your hand, slap hard the top of your instrument/panel cluster and you'll be surprise that the horn/alarm/flashing turn lights will all get activated.

I really don't get it when Toyota SA says it does not have shock sensor while it really has one. I even demonstrate it to a dealer when they told me it does not have shock sensor, they were awed when I trigger the alarm by slapping the dashboard centering the instrument panel.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    ^^^ wow! that's good news! good to hear ma meron palang shock sensor ang tvss. para kasing useless ang alarm without a shock sensor. pano kung may bumangga sa kotse mo then di siya tumunog. eh di bigla ka nalang mashoshock na pag nakita mong may bump na ang kotse.

Toyota Vehicle Security System (TVSS)