New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    RVT, I'm also from Binan and would like to install code alarm. how long was installation.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    RVT, I'm also from Binan and would like to install code alarm. how long was installation.
    Just over 1 hour sa Kid Audio. Depende sa installer, get Ricky he has experience

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Magandang araw po. Hindi pala maasahan ang TVSS.
    Ano po ba ang magandang upgrade alarm para sa Innova G A/T 2007. Gusto ni wifey yung may running LED lights sa rear view mirror. Help naman po anong brand , magkano at saan po magaling mag-install. TIA

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_G_2007 View Post
    Magandang araw po. Hindi pala maasahan ang TVSS.
    Ano po ba ang magandang upgrade alarm para sa Innova G A/T 2007. Gusto ni wifey yung may running LED lights sa rear view mirror. Help naman po anong brand , magkano at saan po magaling mag-install. TIA
    CA310 (Code Alarm). You can integrate it with your existing remote. You can have that running LED. In my case, Kid Audio in Binan is my installer.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Hi Innova G 2007

Pareho tayong Innova G 2007 altho M/T yung sa akin. As RVT said, ok yung Code Alaram CA-310 yun din pinakabit ko sa Innova ko. Pa-adjust mo lang yung settings sa installer par hindi masyado sensitive.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    CA310 (Code Alarm). You can integrate it with your existing remote. You can have that running LED. In my case, Kid Audio in Binan is my installer.
    sir anong address/contact no. ng kid audio sa binan balak ko din magpa upgrade ng alarm...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by saipeme View Post
    sir anong address/contact no. ng kid audio sa binan balak ko din magpa upgrade ng alarm...
    Just go to Pavillion Mall, very near at the opposite side of the street along national highway going to Santa Rosa. Every Jeepney and tricycle driver know this. Exit ka ng Carmona then turn left in the stop light. Next stop light turn right
    you will pass Perpetual University malapit na ron just drive 200 meters or so.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    good evening

meron kame before 1995 Toyota Corolla SE Limited, it has TVSS, when you read the manual for TVSS it has options to create an area of sensor from the middle of the vehicle up to the doors, hood and trunk, any slight movement will cause it to alarm instantly, pero at that time i do not equipt that sensor kase sobrang sensitive talaga

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Or you can take the mamplasan exit...

If you are coming from alabang, turn left from the exit. If you are coming from calamba turn right. When you get to pavillion mall turn right sa national highway.

Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    Just go to Pavillion Mall, very near at the opposite side of the street along national highway going to Santa Rosa. Every Jeepney and tricycle driver know this. Exit ka ng Carmona then turn left in the stop light. Next stop light turn right
    you will pass Perpetual University malapit na ron just drive 200 meters or so.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Is the system the same for avanza?

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Toyota Vehicle Security System (TVSS)