New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Just had my TVSS in my Innova upgraded/supplemented with the Code Alarm CA-310 at Winterpine for P6500. Both systems are active so I am now more at peace than with just the TVSS before.

They told me it would take just 1 hour, but it took almost four hours as the guy who installed couldn't get the sensor working even at max settings. They had to call in an older guy who reviewed the first guy's wirings and told him to make some adjustments. The thread in the Fortuner forum advised asking for Leo (the older guy?) who has had the experience installing the upgrade on Fortuners. I think I should have done that in the first place.

But now everything is ok, except I think for the sensor settings--it's a bit too sensitive naman. Can I do the adjustment myself or do I need to go back to Winterpine?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    i had a Clifford Matrix 3 installed last saturday to complement the TVSS of my 2007 4x4 Toyota Hilux 3.0 D-4D. paid P9,500 for it. so far it's working great.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sir,

Can you test the alarm if it sounds by breaking your window? :lol: Just kidding.
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    *drey

who? me? already tried tapping the windows & the other necessary tests before i left the shop, ok naman lahat! sabi nga ng gf ko, basagin daw niya yung windows or windshield para ma-testing talaga. mwehehehe!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by gaol View Post
    Just had my TVSS in my Innova upgraded/supplemented with the Code Alarm CA-310 at Winterpine for P6500. Both systems are active so I am now more at peace than with just the TVSS before.

They told me it would take just 1 hour, but it took almost four hours as the guy who installed couldn't get the sensor working even at max settings. They had to call in an older guy who reviewed the first guy's wirings and told him to make some adjustments. The thread in the Fortuner forum advised asking for Leo (the older guy?) who has had the experience installing the upgrade on Fortuners. I think I should have done that in the first place.

But now everything is ok, except I think for the sensor settings--it's a bit too sensitive naman. Can I do the adjustment myself or do I need to go back to Winterpine?
    You can do it if you knew where it was installed. There was a knob that need a small flat screw driver to adjust. Too sensitive setting will trigger on muffler sounds . . . .

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    * gaol, i also had my innova g a/t tvss upgraded to code alarm sa winterpine. Although I got a discount It really provides you some degree of security. Will visit them again probably for the turbo timer.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bureau View Post
    * gaol, i also had my innova g a/t tvss upgraded to code alarm sa winterpine. Although I got a discount It really provides you some degree of security. Will visit them again probably for the turbo timer.
    Good for you! How much discount did you get?

I passed by yesterday to have the settings adjusted. It's better but still a touch sensitive. I asked them to show me where and how and I'll probably do the adjusting myself when I have the time.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    *gaol Well, I got it for 6K. Anyhow, I already asked them to adjust to the minimum the shock sensor, so it won't be hassle sa neighbor during night time and also to prevent children playing with your alarm whenever parked outside the garage. Very reasonable naman pricing nila compared sa kasa.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    To all coming from the South, Kid Audio at Binan got it lower than P6K. I'm a long time customer na kasi. I mean the CA310 set.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    RVT, I'm also from Binan and would like to install code alarm. how long was installation.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Toyota Vehicle Security System (TVSS)