New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by forceG View Post
    sir Memphis maybe nga,only thing is from where I work we have experienced being struck by lightning and it caused damage sa email system namin, sa car ko naman alarm lang.One question pa po, last week kasi I hit a motorcycle ahead me when it suddenly stop along a junctions, diba upon impact dapat the alarm will activated but it did not, luckily nga the airbags did not deploy
    Alarm is disarmed when your engine is on and running.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    Alarm is disarmed when your engine is on and running.
    thanks mile2, do have any idea if how fast or how hard an impact to our cars that cause the airbags to deploy?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    the topic is tvss not airbags.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by TerribleOne View Post
    the topic is tvss not airbags.
    sorry po, next time lagyan ko OT.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    mga bossing nasira na yung pindutan ng remote ng fortuner ko... napudpod yung pindutan side but the electronic inside still works... san ba may gumagawa nito?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    You mean the remote keys?

If your car is still under warranty, Toyota will replace it with a newer design remote keys which don't have laminated film on top of the buttons.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    You mean the remote keys?

If your car is still under warranty, Toyota will replace it with a newer design remote keys which don't have laminated film on top of the buttons.

salamats for the reply... pero wala na sa warranty eh.... saan na kaya ang punta ko nito?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Removed my Innova's dashboard yesterday to clean the aircon ducts and was able to locate the dreaded TVSS module.

No sensitivity adjustment. It can be triggered easily if you tap the module itself but wont/very hard to trigger if covered by dashboard.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    meron shock sensor ang innova G? eh kahit anong pukpuk ko sa dashboard ayaw tumunog.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yes it has a shock sensor ( fixed sensitivity, no adjustment ) .Napahirap talaga ma-trigger yan kasi yung module eh hindi nakadikit sa dash. But if you tap the module itself it will trigger easily. muhkang mali lang pwesto nito.

Toyota Vehicle Security System (TVSS)