New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    Bawal kung mahuli.
    ....lalo na kung nahuli ng tsikoteers at i-post ang pic ng tsikot sa goon squad. hehehe!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    If wang wang installed, then neg pa register ka na dala mo ride mo.
    Malamang makuha wang wang mo sayang lang.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    RE: siren or piezo horn as audible confirmation.

Yes, you can place a siren of your choice if you want audible confirmation from the system. I don't have a TVSS but on my old NATS (Nissan anti-theft system) there was also no audible confirmation. Sandali lang iyan with any competent electrician (I can recommend mine for those who want). Autopage type siren ginamit ko. Nag-tap lang dun sa receiver ng NATS. Just needed a relay, siren, and a diode (not sure on this one). Labor is around Php300.00. You can supply your own parts.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    AutoBacs Banawe is offering me car alarm to be tandem with my present TVSS and still using the Toyota security keys.

They told me its P2500 with immobilizer key (Pull the immobilizer pin/key and let go the car to the carjackers and the car will stall after 30 secs or so) and P3500 with immobilizer via GPS/SMS. Both has shock sensitivity sensors that can be adjusted.

Has anyone here got this kind of security system installed on their present TVSS?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What brand po ito? Giordon? Was also being offered a similar system dati but I turned it down because the NATS trasmitter has a poor range and I wanted something better.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    What brand po ito? Giordon? Was also being offered a similar system dati but I turned it down because the NATS trasmitter has a poor range and I wanted something better.
    Sorry Doc, forgot to ask the brand name (P2500 is imported and the P3500 is locally produce by a Filipino inventor) and since I'm also not convinced with the sales talk and technical QA with the salesperson there.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    mga bros my tvss light is always on. it means its deactivated. does anyone know how to activate it?

ty

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    nasa Manual yan diba.. or.. dalhin mo sa CASA.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    bro wala sa manual. sa toyota naman bayad na kagad ng minimum charge.

If someone has experience pls post before i bring it to toyota

ty

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gaol View Post
    The Code Alarm Upgrade I installed for my Innova has been acting strange lately.

Whenever i press the button to switch the alarm off to use the innova, it beeps four times--which should mean the alarm was triggered off--instead of the usual two beeps. But I i know for certain that the alarm wasnt triggered the whole time. Aside from the four beeps, there's also an extra sound before the beeps.

Has anyone else encountered this? I plan to have it checked soon but I just have to squeeze it into my sked. I hope it's nothing serious.
    same problem with my CA310. nabasa ko kasi sa manual na dapat 2 beeps lang and 2 flashes lang dapat yung light but when i press unlock button 4 times beep and 3 flashes sakin tapos pag nilock ko 3 times naman yung beep at 1 flash lang ng lights.

meron pa din bang ibang nakaexperience nito? may problem ba yung alarm ko?
    thanks

Toyota Vehicle Security System (TVSS)