New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    magkano ba ang gagastusin kung magpapapalit ng alarm? lahat lahat na? ganyan dn kasi problema ko sa altis nmin e..gusto kong alarm ung tumutunog na pg may humawak pa lang..pra distraction sa magnanakaw..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by soujiro View Post
    magkano ba ang gagastusin kung magpapapalit ng alarm? lahat lahat na? ganyan dn kasi problema ko sa altis nmin e..gusto kong alarm ung tumutunog na pg may humawak pa lang..pra distraction sa magnanakaw..
    imho sir, parang di economical ito in terms of battery. kasi what if some animals like cat or dog suddenly bump your car or goes over the roof/hood? palaging mag-aalarm yan. my 2 cents.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    from what I observe, nasa least sensitive setting ang motion/shock sensor ng TVSS pag galing sa factory.. reason: para hindi mag false alarm at para hindi mag reklamo ang mga customers nila hehe..

yung TVSS ng revo (GSX GLX SR VX) from 1998-2002 eh meron glass breakage sensor sa dashboard.. actually microphone sya

then nagdowngrade toyota sa mga revo models na 2003 to 2005, wala ng glass breakage sensor... shock sensor na lang hehe

btw, same ang TVSS brand and specs ng mga toyota altis,vios,hilux,revo, rav4 nung mga models na covered ng 2003-2005

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I upgraded my TVSS with CA 310 as well. Does the alarm really not lock the doors after starting the engine, a few kilometers or the first brake like all the usual 3rd party alarm systems do? I wonder if my installation missed a step or the CA 310 simply doesn't do that locking feature, its a bit annoying since I'm used to the automatic locking of the doors. Also, ~30 seconds after getting out of the car, the alarm arms but it doesn't lock the doors, is this normal for the CA 310?

If I arm the alarm with my Toyota transmitter, it locks the doors, but that might just be the TVSS locking them. To those who have the same setup, TVSS+CA310: Do your automatically lock after starting the engine or running a few kilometers?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    just to share, my gf's 1.5 g avanza * 1 yr and 8 months, had problems with the TVSS. The problems are 1) when unlocking, driver's door won't unlock, you have use the key to manually unlock it and 2) when parking on a wi-fi hotspot area, the TVSS will totally won't work, it won't lock and unlock when pressing the button on the remote. we were assuming that interference affects the TVSS signal.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by execute View Post
    I upgraded my TVSS with CA 310 as well. Does the alarm really not lock the doors after starting the engine, a few kilometers or the first brake like all the usual 3rd party alarm systems do? I wonder if my installation missed a step or the CA 310 simply doesn't do that locking feature, its a bit annoying since I'm used to the automatic locking of the doors. Also, ~30 seconds after getting out of the car, the alarm arms but it doesn't lock the doors, is this normal for the CA 310?

If I arm the alarm with my Toyota transmitter, it locks the doors, but that might just be the TVSS locking them. To those who have the same setup, TVSS+CA310: Do your automatically lock after starting the engine or running a few kilometers?
    with regards to auto door lock sensor your referring to..

Was it working before you upgraded with CA310? if yes then i think something went wrong with the installation of CA310...

If not, then I think you need to have it programmed at the casa. all G varaiants innova has auto door lock sensor. it is part of the ECU program...

WBR,

7. Join Date
    May 2006

my innova G auto locks only upon hitting 25kph and after remotely pressing the unlock button but haven't opened any door of the car for X seconds
    Last edited by Gumusut_Amige; July 19th, 2008 at 05:48 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003

been a while . . . The door locks automatically once you drive on a certain speed. CA310 will not automatically lock the doors, it will just armed if you leave it for 30 seconds or so. You need to pressed the lock button of the remote to have it completely lock. This feature will save you once you left your key inside the car . . . believe me. Just need some adjustments.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    sa mga 2008 na vios po ba ganito rin po ba ang prob? bakit di man lang nila iupgrade yung alarm nila..alam naman nila na yan ang ikasisira nila..tsk..

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    it seems hindi talaga ganun ka useful ang TVSS ng toyota. i planned to upgrade the alarm system of our vios 2008. here are some questions that i need to clarify:

aside from CA310 alarm systems are there any after market car alarm systems na compatible sa TVSS?
    un bang mga after market alarms (like CA310) meron hiwalay na remote? o dagdag feature lang siya on top of the stock TVSS? di ba ung mga TVSS ngayon ung lock/unlock buttons kasama na sa key will these TVSS feature won't be use anymore?

sa mga nagupgrade ng mga TVSS nila please share your experiences. kindly post na din the car alarm model/make, location kung saan kayo nagpa-install at price na din.

thanks!!

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Toyota Vehicle Security System (TVSS)