New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hi there, mine got malfunction just today after 1.5 yr. not satisfying quality from Totota. My mits. unit was fitted with aftermarket alarm and it works for
    almost 8 yrs.just imagine paying 1.5million for unit and you have this trouble
    after 1.5 yrs.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Gaol,

I also experienced that kind of 4 beeps but it was gone after a time. Just observe it, just double check that the alarm still working properly.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I believe TVSS has a glass breakage sensor. I'm using my revo manual as a reference. Supposedly pag mas bagong unit upgraded alarm system nyan. I remember that my alarm activated just by tapping outside of the window when it was new. Pero ngayon kahit hampasin mo ng malakas hindi na gumagana wala naman adjustment ** The glass breakage sensor triggers the system in two ways: When the sound of tapping, or breaking of glass is detected, the system will activate the vehicle's horn and exterior lights for 2 seconds as a warning. If the glass is tapped on or broken within 5 seconds of the first detection, the system will trigger for 57 seconds. Baka 2 seconds lang nag alarm hi lux mo nun kaya hindi napansin. Peace

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Sorry sa pasok ko. Luma na pala yung post he he. Di kasi nagbabasa ng date. Anyway, does this mean na downgraded pa pala alarm system ng toyota instead of upgrading?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yung avanza G walang motion sensor.. keyless entry lang sya tapos pag naka arm then binuksan mo yung door with a key.. mag a alarm.. pero pag binasag mo glass.. walang alarm.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    i have check in toyota marikina. they quoted me 11k for the upgrade. waaapak... kung mag papa install kaya sa Winterpine ma vovoid kaya yung warranty? medyo may kalakihan yung difference.. Thanks

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by clickaway View Post
    i have check in toyota marikina. they quoted me 11k for the upgrade. waaapak... kung mag papa install kaya sa Winterpine ma vovoid kaya yung warranty? medyo may kalakihan yung difference.. Thanks
    mahal for ang upgrade na yan sir, dito sa toyota san fernando,sa concessionaire store nila na winterpine ang may hawak ,their price for the alarm upgrade is 7,500.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by emms1121 View Post
    I believe TVSS has a glass breakage sensor. I'm using my revo manual as a reference. Supposedly pag mas bagong unit upgraded alarm system nyan. I remember that my alarm activated just by tapping outside of the window when it was new. Pero ngayon kahit hampasin mo ng malakas hindi na gumagana wala naman adjustment ** The glass breakage sensor triggers the system in two ways: When the sound of tapping, or breaking of glass is detected, the system will activate the vehicle's horn and exterior lights for 2 seconds as a warning. If the glass is tapped on or broken within 5 seconds of the first detection, the system will trigger for 57 seconds. Baka 2 seconds lang nag alarm hi lux mo nun kaya hindi napansin. Peace
    Sorry, I thought this thread was not active . . . . .

Actually the Hilux was parked in front of the shop slightly off centered but I can see the headlights and flasher if the alarm is triggered. But it does not. I challenged the service advisor ( Manager ) of the Toyota Bicutan that I break my window glass again to prove to him that the alarm is not connected. If it trigger then I will pay for the repair, if not they Toyota will shoulder the cost of the two windows. WELL HE DID NOT ACCEPT MY CHALLENGED AND TOLD ME THAT IT HAS NO SENSOR ON THE WINDOW ONLY IN THE DOOR IF OPEN AND DASH BOARD. I'm an engineer no sales man can do sweet talk to me, just plain experimentation and test will settle the issue fair and square.

Read your manual and Verify to the SA objectively. . . . take note of Toyota Bicutan . . . . . .

If anybody has question on the Price, just read the thread above I'm sure I stated the cost of KID AUDIO, P7,000 and P11,000 is daylight robbery.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by emms1121 View Post
    Sorry, I thought this thread was not active . . . . .

Actually the Hilux was parked in front of the shop slightly off centered but I can see the headlights and flasher if the alarm is triggered. But it does not. I challenged the service advisor ( Manager ) of the Toyota Bicutan that I break my window glass again to prove to him that the alarm is not connected. If it trigger then I will pay for the repair, if not they Toyota will shoulder the cost of the two windows. WELL HE DID NOT ACCEPT MY CHALLENGED AND TOLD ME THAT IT HAS NO SENSOR ON THE WINDOW ONLY IN THE DOOR IF OPEN AND DASH BOARD. I'm an engineer no sales man can do sweet talk to me, just plain experimentation and test will settle the issue fair and square.

Read your manual and Verify to the SA objectively. . . . take note of Toyota Bicutan . . . . . .http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/images/smilies/twak.gif

If anybody has question on the Price, just read the thread above I'm sure I stated the cost of KID AUDIO, P7,000 and P11,000 is daylight robbery.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    magkano ba ang gagastusin kung magpapapalit ng alarm? lahat lahat na? ganyan dn kasi problema ko sa altis nmin e..gusto kong alarm ung tumutunog na pg may humawak pa lang..pra distraction sa magnanakaw..

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Toyota Vehicle Security System (TVSS)