New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    toyota is not that good a vehicle. That's why it's used as a taxi...I dont know why people still spend millions to buy toyota vehicles despite their not-so-good reputation. So the next time you have problems with toyota, don't blame them because you chose their car. Next time buy honda instead. Kami honda ever since pero never naman my major problems. If you want security, try chevrolet. They are known for security..=)

2. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    heheheh i think he's turning 11 this christmas ? :P

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    WINTERPINE MARKETING CORPORATION
    11 A & B G. Araneta Ave., Quezon City
    Tel : 716-4831-33
    Kahilera niya Araneta Car Accessories (Jeff Tan). You can't miss it.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chandyman21 View Post
    toyota is not that good a vehicle. That's why it's used as a taxi...I dont know why people still spend millions to buy toyota vehicles despite their not-so-good reputation. So the next time you have problems with toyota, don't blame them because you chose their car. Next time buy honda instead. Kami honda ever since pero never naman my major problems. If you want security, try chevrolet. They are known for security..=)
    By your reasoning then Mercedes, BMW, and Audi must suck also since they are used as taxi's in Germany. FYI Honda's are also used as taxi's in other places also and as for Chevy being known for security I don't know where you get your info but might I suggest you get another source. The only reason Chevy vehicles are secure is that nobody in their right mind would want to steal a car made by Chevy with the exception of the Corvette.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chandyman21 View Post

Pang taxi ba kamo? What about this :

Or this..

and this..

and finally this one..whoa.. Lambo yata 'to na ginawang taxi..hehehe

Sorry mod OT na..

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by newblue View Post
    wow, nicely said... how old are you, 10?
    napatawa ako dito. he he he.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Ako Din napatawa sa Pasok nya . . .

The topic is TVSS, only a part of Toyota car that has not met it's purpose as I had explained.

Any way . . . Merry Xmas to all . . . . Peace . . .

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by natsci View Post
    Is the system the same for avanza?
    same question, does the avanza has TVSS?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Just read the first several post for you to verify it personally.

Or you can call your dealer for first hand info.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Very informative itong thread na ito... thanks guys...
    in General sana wag na lang sanang lagyan ng toyota ng security system nila since lumalabas lang na alang silbi...

though maganda ang product ng toyota in general. I assume many of you will agree with me..

kaya lang yung after sales nila ang nakakainis... o yung mga tao behind toyota phils.

hahahahaha...

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Toyota Vehicle Security System (TVSS)