New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon
    Nagtataka nga ako kung bakit walang late model (1995 & up) Toyota Starlet dito sa 'Pinas.
    I guess Toyota wanted to concentrate on sedan models when they came back to the country in 1989.

The last Starlet officially sold here by Toyota(Delta Motors) was the RWD 60-series(KP61).

The 2nd model in the sub-compact Starlet line to be sold here was the Toyota Echo, which replaced the Starlet in 1999.
    Last edited by AG4; March 13th, 2006 at 10:34 AM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    its a turbo chard na maga-an ang body..

well, kung single ka, gusto mo ng hatch, afford mo 92 civic hatch, pero di mo carry ang responsibily (cost) ng engine swap,brake, underchasis upgrade(if local ph12 hatch makuha mo... or cant afford a b18a/b16a swapped hatch..or those ek9s...plus the increased cost of gasoline....

if you want a daily ride, na di ka ibibitin kung may humamon sa yo, eto kunin mo...but kung gusto mo lang ng 2-door hatch lang, mag 92 stock civic hatch.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hey there everyone i'm planning to buy a starlet its the 1995 gt turbo..i was just wondering if the parts for this car are readily available because i don't see too many around here..i'm not too familiar with car parts so i'm not sure if you can mix parts from other car models or makes just like you can with a motorcycle incase the parts for starlets aren't available here thanks for the help!!!

4e-fte ang makina, madami daming mga daihatsu charade peeps na nagpalit na ng ganung makin.. pang ilalim, mostlikely you'll find 1, toyota,e... liteace ko, japan may piyesa ang 4wd dito, kala ko mahirap,e...

pero as per sample talaga, di pwede na walang sample..kahit local nating sasakyan pag namili tayo ng piyesa, as per sample,e!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    magkanu kaya bentahan nyang gt starlet yung 94 - 95 model? ganda

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Toyota Starlet Turbo GT