New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Sequoia will be offered in 2WD or the available part-time 4WD system on SR5, Limited, Platinum and Capstone grades. TRD Pro will be offered only in 4WD. The part-time 4WD system relies on a transfer case, controlled via a lever on the center console, to select between 2WD, 4WD high or 4WD low.
    it still uses the "old school" part time system instead of the tahoe and expedition's 4WD system with automatic 4WD mode or the full time transfer case from the LC300..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    it still uses the "old school" part time system instead of the tahoe and expedition's 4WD system with automatic 4WD mode or the full time transfer case from the LC300..
    It also uses a solid axle rear suspension, so it's a compromise between third row passenger space and wheel travel/ articulation. High floor means you sit with your knees high up.

I wonder how it compares to the shorter LC300 when it comes to 3rd row space.
    Last edited by AG4; January 27th, 2022 at 04:33 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    It also uses a solid axle rear suspension, so it's a compromise between third row passenger space and wheel travel/ articulation. High floor means you sit with your knees high up.

I wonder how it compares to the shorter LC300 when it comes to 3rd row space.
    It's a downgrade over the previous gen sequoia. The predecessor already uses IRS.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Toyota Sequoia (3rd Gen)