New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 138 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1441
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    4
    #1371
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonrey View Post
    mine is from a 1999 year model. not sure if it covers everything for your year model. but, sent it to you just the same.
    Hi sir, nahuli na ako sa biyahe ng revo owners. pwede rin ba ako makahingi ng 2.0 1rz-e sr revo service/repair manual. it will be my second educational car.
    thanks.

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    4
    #1372
    Quote Originally Posted by gtdni_revo View Post
    sir, owners manual po ng 2004 vx200 pahingi po copy sir, email it to davidgracetim*gmail.com, thank you

    Sent from my F5321 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Hi guys, i am just new here. bought a revo and would like to ask a copy of service manual to start with.

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    401
    #1373
    Quote Originally Posted by johdani View Post
    Hi guys, i am just new here. bought a revo and would like to ask a copy of service manual to start with.
    Owner's Manual(originally uploaded by red_one):
    Toyota Revo Owner's Manual.pdf - Google Drive

    Here's an Electrical wiring diagram of the Vietnamese market Zace which may be similar to 1.8 revos
    Zace (Revo maybe)EWD DR77W (VN).pdf - Google Drive

    Engine Repair Manuals:
    Buku Manual Toyota Kijang 7K-E ( Kijang Kapsul EFI) - Iman Suherman (7K-E)
    https://cardiagn.com/toyota-engine-1...repair-manual/ (1RZ)
    https://cardiagn.com/toyota-engine-2...repair-manual/(2L-II)
    https://www.academia.edu/7407534/Toy..._Repair_Manual (7K)
    https://cardiagn.com/toyota-1c-2c-2c...ir-manual-pdf/ (2C)

    As far as full workshop manuals they are rare (if not non-existent for our specific variant) and the closest thing i found is a mention of one for sale for the toyota condor(SA market na high roof "equivalent" ng revo at for their 2wd(top of the line Condors/taiwan market Zace are available with Full time 4wd) variant that at the very least share the front suspension with the revo according to online part catalogs.

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    4
    #1374
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    Manual sent to your email.

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



    Manual sent to your email.
    sir, pwedeng makahingi dunng manual. walang manual na naturnover sa akin. 1rz ang makina. salamat. nagalaw ko kasi tps nya.
    salamat.
    Last edited by johdani; December 16th, 2019 at 08:40 AM. Reason: question was answered. thanks

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    29
    #1375
    Mga sir pede ba ipa computer diagnosis ang REVO SR 2000 model?

    Thanks.

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    401
    #1376
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi-SR View Post
    Mga sir pede ba ipa computer diagnosis ang REVO SR 2000 model?

    Thanks.
    May diagnostic port ung mga gasoline variants sabi sa mga nabasa ko OBD-1 Daw.
    Eto un pagadjust ng fuel mixture sa mga 1.8 according kay google translate.
    Balasan dari Toyota Kijang Kaskus Community - Part 2 | KASKUS
    may makukuha ka din daw na codes sa OBD1 pag i key-ON mo sya ng naka short un dalawang pins sa diagnostic port kagaya ng ginawa sa pagadjust ng fuel.
    How to Get Toyota Codes OBD1 in Under 1 Minutes

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1
    #1377
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    May diagnostic port ung mga gasoline variants sabi sa mga nabasa ko OBD-1 Daw.
    Eto un pagadjust ng fuel mixture sa mga 1.8 according kay google translate.
    Balasan dari Toyota Kijang Kaskus Community - Part 2 | KASKUS
    may makukuha ka din daw na codes sa OBD1 pag i key-ON mo sya ng naka short un dalawang pins sa diagnostic port kagaya ng ginawa sa pagadjust ng fuel.
    How to Get Toyota Codes OBD1 in Under 1 Minutes
    sir sa pagdiagnos po ba kailangan talagang OBD ang magamit. i have seen sa you tube kasi na nagjujumper sila ng wire. is it applicable? thanks

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    401
    #1378
    Quote Originally Posted by Habib Colangcag View Post
    sir sa pagdiagnos po ba kailangan talagang OBD ang magamit. i have seen sa you tube kasi na nagjujumper sila ng wire. is it applicable? thanks
    Yes sir applicable ung jumper method basta 22 pin ung check connector as below(obd1) and not 16 pin(obd2).Ayun sa 7ke service manual pede din i test un fuel pump operation/spark by jumping other pins

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    401
    #1379
    edit:double post

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    29
    #1380
    Mga sir, baka may alam kayo na magandang ATF fluid na compatible for REVO SR - 7K engine.

    Thanks

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details