New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 137 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1441
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    many owners' manuals have recommended tire sizes and pressures for the car.
    different car.. different tire size.. different pressure.
    And aside from the Owner's Manual, you usually find the recommendation on the driver's side door jamb.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    let me guess...
    nawala ang owner's manual, at na-pintahan ang sticker.
    at iba-ibang size na gulong ang nakakabit!
    heh heh.

apologies to TS.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 17th, 2019 at 11:45 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Good day po.. May owners manual po ba kayo ng Toyota Revo diesel po.. Salamat po.. Pwede po ba makahingi? wala po kasing manual nabili ko na 2nd hand. Kung hindi po pwede.. Baka po pwede malaman ang required Engine oil, transmission oil, power steering fluid, at coolant po.. Salamat po..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceann Niño View Post
    Mga sir, i wanna ask kung may standard pressure for our tires? Or best practice na tire pressure?
    The owner's manual recommendations changes on which engine and tire/wheel you have
    for 2002 and below:
    Tire Size Front Rear
    185/80R14 Gasoline 26 psi 34 psi
    Diesel 30 psi 34 psi
    195/70R14 Gasoline 26 psi 36 psi
    Diesel 30 psi 36 psi
    195/65R15 30 psi 36 psi

You may have to adjust tire pressures if you are upsizing or moving to a different load range(e.g. From P to LT tires) even if they are the same load index and speed rating(91S ata for revos ?).

https://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static...+inflation.pdf

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    When we still had the Revo, I used to inflate up to 38psi front and rear. Higher inflation means lesser effort to move the car, and the Revo is a very lethargic vehicle. It needed all the help it could get! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    When we still had the Revo, I used to inflate up to 38psi front and rear. Higher inflation means lesser effort to move the car, and the Revo is a very lethargic vehicle. It needed all the help it could get! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk
    You'll also eek out a bit more km/l that way too although medyo tatagtag ung likod.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    pwede po mag request/ hinge po pdf. service manual and or owners manual po ng revo gsx 2.0 1rz gas engine po.. my email address po is odraregnivla*gmail.com ..maraming maraming salamat po

8. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Mga sir, planning to replace my radiator for 1999 revo GL very soon. Ano po ba need ko e note Pag fill ng coolant/ distilled water? My recommended ratio ba or practice namas maiging sundin?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Mga sir, planning to replace my radiator for 1999 revo GL very soon. Ano po ba need ko e note Pag fill ng coolant/ distilled water? My recommended ratio ba or practice namas maiging sundin?
    I usually use the Prestone Pre-mix coolant. No need to add distilled/water.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    It will be better if you will use a premixed coolant so that you don't have to worry about ratio.

Drain it and fill it with running water until it is clear. Close the "valve" then fill it up with the premixed coolant for one or two liters then partly open the drain and wait until you have a clear coolant flowing out.

Close the drain and fill it up fully with the premixed coolant. Don't close the radiator cap and start the car. Wait for about​ five to ten minutes to make sure that any trapped air will escape.

I hope someone will correct me on this if there's anything wrong.

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details