New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 116 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1441
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alx View Post
    pa help naman regarding revo power steering.

recently kasi pinaayos ko lahat ng pang ilalim.

pinalitan shock absorber. tie rod, bolt join, suspension bushing etc.

also yun power steering may leak kasi kaya pinapalitan narin ng orings.

now after maayos at pinaalign ko sa good year. everytime na liliko or mag u turn hindi na gaano bumabalik yun manibela unlike before na if binitawan mo na kusa syang babalik sa gitna..

ano kaya problem nito?
    Ibalik nyo Sir sa pinagpagawan nyo. Pwedeng hindi akma yung seals na nilagay kaya sumikip yung steering?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post
    Ibalik nyo Sir sa pinagpagawan nyo. Pwedeng hindi akma yung seals na nilagay kaya sumikip yung steering?
    sorry hindi ko mahanap kung paano mag post. maki ride na lang ako sa reply.

saan po makabili ng brand new na replacement na radiator sfor 2L diesel engine>

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gud pm po.. ano po kaya prob ng vx200 ko matagal bago lumamig ang ac, kapapslinis ko lang at ok naman ang freon
    Tnx po

saan po makabili ng brand new na replacement na radiator sfor 2L diesel engine>[/QUOTE]

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by iam02106 View Post
    Gud pm po.. ano po kaya prob ng vx200 ko matagal bago lumamig ang ac, kapapslinis ko lang at ok naman ang freon
    Tnx po

saan po makabili ng brand new na replacement na radiator sfor 2L diesel engine>
    [/QUOTE]

ibalik nyo po sa naglinis. may warranty dapat yan, lalo na kung lumalamig naman bago ginalaw.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Hi. I was hoping someone could help me. Got rear-ended yesterday. Looking for a replacement for my rear door. Any suggestions?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Bago ko po ipalinis un ganun na prob nya..
    Lalo na now na tagulan mas matagal lumamig kesa nung summer kaya nagmomoist sa loob...

ibalik nyo po sa naglinis. may warranty dapat yan, lalo na kung lumalamig naman bago ginalaw.[/QUOTE]

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Pa help po, Saan po ba located Yung blinker LEFT turn signal switch Sa Revo diesel. Ok naman Yung bulb pero ayaw umilaw. TIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Good day to all TROC members. I just want to share my experience in owning a 2004 Revo VX200 A/T. It's been a year already since I purchase it from a buy and seller, so it means I might be a third hand owner. When me and my wife first saw it the general appearance is still very good both inside and outside for its age, and I inspected the engine it revs smoothly so we immediately bought it. Did some inspection and change some parts like tires, rack end, lspv assembly. We drove around manila no problems observed so far. We drove it from cavite to olongapo and reached olongapo with no problems. Going back to cavite is were hidden problem started to appear. Somehow the engine started to lose power and a strange noise can be heard from the engine around 4k rpm, halfway the travel about to exit sctex going in nlex, I noticed the temperature goes up past 3/4 of gauge, so I eased up the throttle. But instead of cooling down, the temperature needle goes straight to the red mark and the engine died. I quickly go the side of the road and check the engine. Steam is now visible from the coolant reservoir. I tried starting the engine again and it started easily, temperature goes back to normal in few secs, as the engine cooled down a bit, I refilled the coolant reservoir, check the oil and observe for a while. Everything seems to be normal and wondered what caused the overheating. I drove again but this time a bit slow now and we were able to be back at home. After reaching home, a knocking noise now can be heard from the engine. I decided to open the engine and unfortunately discovered a very serious problem. The suction strainer of the oil pump inside was already clogged. The oil pressure sender is not an original part anymore and might be giving a false pressure signal. There's no thermostat also. I have no choice but to overhaul the engine. Replaced all main bearings, conrod bearings, pistons, piston pin bushings, piston rings, gaskets, original pressure sensor and thermostat from toyota. Radiator was found good and clean. After the overhaul the engine runs like new and revs smoothly to red line. The point here is when buying second hand vehicles, some problem is impossible to see immediately...

Sent from my F5321 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gtdni_revo View Post
    Good day to all TROC members. I just want to share my experience in owning a 2004 Revo VX200 A/T. It's been a year already since I purchase it from a buy and seller, so it means I might be a third hand owner. When me and my wife first saw it the general appearance is still very good both inside and outside for its age, and I inspected the engine it revs smoothly so we immediately bought it. Did some inspection and change some parts like tires, rack end, lspv assembly. We drove around manila no problems observed so far. We drove it from cavite to olongapo and reached olongapo with no problems. Going back to cavite is were hidden problem started to appear. Somehow the engine started to lose power and a strange noise can be heard from the engine around 4k rpm, halfway the travel about to exit sctex going in nlex, I noticed the temperature goes up past 3/4 of gauge, so I eased up the throttle. But instead of cooling down, the temperature needle goes straight to the red mark and the engine died. I quickly go the side of the road and check the engine. Steam is now visible from the coolant reservoir. I tried starting the engine again and it started easily, temperature goes back to normal in few secs, as the engine cooled down a bit, I refilled the coolant reservoir, check the oil and observe for a while. Everything seems to be normal and wondered what caused the overheating. I drove again but this time a bit slow now and we were able to be back at home. After reaching home, a knocking noise now can be heard from the engine. I decided to open the engine and unfortunately discovered a very serious problem. The suction strainer of the oil pump inside was already clogged. The oil pressure sender is not an original part anymore and might be giving a false pressure signal. There's no thermostat also. I have no choice but to overhaul the engine. Replaced all main bearings, conrod bearings, pistons, piston pin bushings, piston rings, gaskets, original pressure sensor and thermostat from toyota. Radiator was found good and clean. After the overhaul the engine runs like new and revs smoothly to red line. The point here is when buying second hand vehicles, some problem is impossible to see immediately...

Sent from my F5321 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Have you replaced all fluids (Coolant, Transmission & especially the engine oil and filter) before your long travel?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    replacing all fluids on a newly-purchased vehicle is a safe way to go.
    but it still would not compensate for a defective part.

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details