New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 108 of 136 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1358
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,767
    #1071
    For dashcams, I prefer those with super capacitor power. Good for hot countries like Philippines. No danger of explosion unlike lithium batteries.

    Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    115
    #1072
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    For dashcams, I prefer those with super capacitor power. Good for hot countries like Philippines. No danger of explosion unlike lithium batteries.

    Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
    Meron ka idea sir where to look for those products online?

    Sent from my SM-J200GU using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    28,998
    #1073
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    For dashcams, I prefer those with super capacitor power. Good for hot countries like Philippines. No danger of explosion unlike lithium batteries.

    Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
    pls elaborate, sir.
    how do we know what model we are buying?

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    626
    #1074
    Quote Originally Posted by jncp9886 View Post
    Btw planning to change my stock 195/65r15 tires. Ano po ba pwede max size ng gulong for a r15 rim

    Sent from my SM-J200GU using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    You can use 195/70/R15 or 205/70/R15, me and my brother tried both, no scrapping issues so far.

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    115
    #1075
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post
    You can use 195/70/R15 or 205/70/R15, me and my brother tried both, no scrapping issues so far.
    Ok good to know. Mgkano kaya prices ng 205/70 R15 na gulong. Ung yokos sana. Ty po.

    Sent from my SM-J200GU using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,767
    #1076
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    pls elaborate, sir.
    how do we know what model we are buying?
    It is easy. You should be able to read "capacitor" on the product description.

    Examples of dashcams with capacitor power:

    - A118C
    - Viofo A119
    - Mini 0903
    - Transcend DP 200





    Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    114
    #1077
    Quote Originally Posted by jncp9886 View Post
    Ok good to know. Mgkano kaya prices ng 205/70 R15 na gulong. Ung yokos sana. Ty po.

    Sent from my SM-J200GU using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Yung geolandar g046 ay nasa 4k. Kaso yung last namin inabot lang ng 2years &3 months kaya nag try kami ng continental. Nasa 5,500 pero mas makapal at matigas. Sana ok at sulit ang unang try namin. Sa una kasi mahal pero kung tumagal ng 3 or more years mas mura ang kalalabasan kung compute mo. 2nd set na namin ng geolandar pero yung una inabot ng 4 yrs. though mas madalas kami mag out of town last year pero still di naman siguro ganun kaaga mapupod. Ewan kung bumaba ang quality.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    114
    #1078
    May alam ba kayong mabilhan ng center cap for 2003 model? Nagbaklaan na kasi, I mean bumigay na ang "clip". Thanks!

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    115
    #1079
    Quote Originally Posted by praktikal View Post
    Yung geolandar g046 ay nasa 4k. Kaso yung last namin inabot lang ng 2years &3 months kaya nag try kami ng continental. Nasa 5,500 pero mas makapal at matigas. Sana ok at sulit ang unang try namin. Sa una kasi mahal pero kung tumagal ng 3 or more years mas mura ang kalalabasan kung compute mo. 2nd set na namin ng geolandar pero yung una inabot ng 4 yrs. though mas madalas kami mag out of town last year pero still di naman siguro ganun kaaga mapupod. Ewan kung bumaba ang quality.
    Kelan kaya pwede na palitan yung gulong based on its manufactured date not considering the thread wear of the tire?

    Sent from my SM-J200GU using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,767
    #1080
    Quote Originally Posted by jncp9886 View Post
    Kelan kaya pwede na palitan yung gulong based on its manufactured date not considering the thread wear of the tire?

    Sent from my SM-J200GU using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    6 years from manufacturing date.

    Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details