New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 103 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1441
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Basically nothing. Just test the aircon while running and voila, the compressor functions.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by arcee19 View Post
    Basically nothing. Just test the aircon while running and voila, the compressor functions.
    Sir, does this mean your compressor only works if your car is moving? If this is the case, then you don't have cool air if you're stuck in traffic? That is certainly not normal. Does your radiator clutch fan works efficiently? If not, then it may create high (above normal) pressure in your AC system which will then trip-off your compressor. Another question, when was the last time you serviced your AC system?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by arcee19 View Post
    Thanks to all who bothered to help. Problem solved already! It was later that I found out during running (not only the engine but also the wheels) when I test to turn on the aircon that compressor automatically engaged. Sa palagay ko may kinalaman dito ang computer box ng mga EFI models. Just a noob observation though.
    so you swelter in heavy traffic?

i had a 80s liftback like that, once. aircon won't cool when in heavy traffic.
    bought it to an aircon shop. the guy put in an auxiliary fan, and i don't know what else he did with the electrical connections.
    voyla! freezing cold in heavy traffic!
    Last edited by dr. d; October 1st, 2016 at 10:12 AM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    so you swelter in heavy traffic?

i had a 80s liftback like that, once. aircon won't cool when in heavy traffic.
    bought it to an aircon shop. the guy put in an auxiliary fan, and i don't know what else he did with the electrical connections.
    voyla! freezing cold in heavy traffic!
    Oh such a nice car dr. d. Did it have the 2T or 4k engine? I remember owning one before and its definitely a looker (at that time) Sorry OT

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post
    Oh such a nice car dr. d. Did it have the 2T or 4k engine? I remember owning one before and its definitely a looker (at that time) Sorry OT
    it was a 4K.
    buti na lang, dahil kung 2T ay baka takal-takal ng gaso... heh heh.

nag-sisi nga ako nung binenta ko. but i had to. the kids and their kitchen sinks were coming in.

and yess.. a real looker. sarap pang manehuhin.

nasan na kaya...? taga-pasig yung nakabili..

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Hi to all TROC members here in tsikot.

Im planning to buy Revo and cant decide what to get , kung anung variant.

Madaming post sa OLX VX200 w/c is 2.0 engine and there is 1.8.

Question is ano sa mga variant na ito ang good ang FC?

My old car is Nissan Exalta STA at nabenta dahil di na kami kasya ng family ko. That's why binenta ko.

Kung kukuha ba ako ng AT Trans, di ba sila nagkakalayo ng FC sa Manual na 1.8?

Hope someone will reply about there actual FC.

Thanks

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Buging_King View Post

My old car is Nissan Exalta STA at nabenta dahil di na kami kasya ng family ko. That's why binenta ko.

Thanks
    I have right now a manual GLX (1.8), and I've also driven a manual VX200. If I were to pick between the two, I will definitely choose the VX. Why? The VX has more of the good points as compared with the GLX. Here it is: 1. More powerful Engine, 2. More Smoother engine, 3. Mas malayong mas pogi sa GLX, 4. A bit more efficient (for me) as compared to the GLX, as you don't need to strain the engine as you would in the GLX, to get the power you need at times.

My impression "before" is that mas malakas sa gas yung VX kaya GLX yung binili ko dati, pero nung nasubukan ko yung VX, napaisip tuloy akong palitan yung GLX ko

Advantages of the auto vs manual: Convenience, less stressful to drive
    Disadvantages: Consumes more fuel (probably less 1.5 km per liter)

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I'd advise against getting a gas Revo. Yes the 2.0 is more powerful than the 1.8. But even that has less power than even the typical modern 1.6 and consumes gas just as much as a similarly engined gas compact SUV which typically has at least 50 horses more.

Get the diesel. Its worth it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Buging_King View Post

Thanks
    very early on in this thread, the revo's fuel miserliness was mentioned. lookit up, sir, and ask yourself if you are willing and able...

i used to have a sentra. it was only after i sold it, that i got to appreciate what a wonderful car it really is.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Yes sir D, basta ang sentra maalaga ka. Efficient, But lumalaki na kasi family and hindi na kasya sa sedan.

Yes, mga sir. Malakas nga sa gas ang VX200, pero depende na lang cguro sa apak. 2.0 engine so responsive unlike sa 1.8 na need mo apakan para makuha mo yung gusto mo.

On my sentra, max ko ng apak eh 3k rpm sa nlex sctex, minsan 3.5k rpm kapag inaatok. hahahhahaha.

Sana may feedback pa ako makuha sa mga vx200 users here sa TROC group.

Hoping for more feedback. :D

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details