New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 120 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1441
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    I'm planning to buy a 2nd hand na revo or adventure or crosswind. Ano po ba maganda jan sa tatlo?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by juanito0508 View Post
    I'm planning to buy a 2nd hand na revo or adventure or crosswind. Ano po ba maganda jan sa tatlo?
    in my opinion, the revo has been discontinued since 2004. the other two have a few more months, after which they won't be available anymore, brand new.
    i suppose, that means, it is easier to maintain the advie and the crossie.
    but i loved that revo. napaka-lambot ng manibela, pidal...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I was in the same shoes before and I ended up choosing the Revo (it was a second hand also), and so far no regrets and enjoyed its durability. Here are my observations before:
    Ride - Revo (followed by the crosswind)
    Engine Smoothness (all driving conditions considered) - Adventure (worst is the Isuzu). If all are equal being a diesel.
    Engine Smoothness on traffic - Adventure (followed by the Revo) This is important on a diesel, imagine if your stuck in traffic for long hours and your constantly bombarded with that ridiculous engine harshness
    Efficiency (Diesel) - Crosswind (followed by the adventure)
    High Speed stability - Revo (followed by the crosswind)
    Engine Durability (Diesel) - Crosswind (followed by the adventure)
    Suspension Durability - Revo (followed by the Crosswind)
    Body and Chassis Durability - Revo (followed by the Crosswind)

Honestly, you can never go wrong with either of the three. I even bought the gasoline version of the Revo, and man, its a gas guzzler. But my priorities then was the engine smoothness. I suggest you choose what fits your driving style. So far after three years of ownership, I had to let her go and replaced her with an automatic MPV.

Good luck!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Depends on what budget you have. If you're looking at the early to mid 2000s units, I'd go with the Revo, as long as its diesel. Parts are very easy to find, and all mechanics worth their salt sing its praises.

Our Revo is now 16 years/137tkms old. Lots of major stuff have already been replaced including the radiator and condenser (frontal accident), AC compressor, alternator, brake master, front brake rotors, some of the power windows and lock mechanisms, rack ends, ball joints, speedometer cable, broken exhaust, clutch assembly, LSPV (twice) in the 6 years/57tkms that its been with us. Have also went through one injection pump calibration, one top overhaul and one AC general cleaning in the same period of time. I am most impressed with the suspension. After all these years, besides the rack ends and ball joints, all other components are still the same ones it came with from the factory!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonrey View Post
    mine is from a 1999 year model. not sure if it covers everything for your year model. but, sent it to you just the same.
    Hi, can email to me also? Notwillownavarro*gmail.com THANKS!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Good Day! Would like to ask sana kung ano problema ng Revo po pag ganito ang estado ng shifting niya. (2002 Sportrunner Matic Gas model).

Nung tinestdrive ko from P to R or D, may shift jerk, pero pag umaarangkada ok naman, except sa 1st to 2nd gear noticeable yung parang jerk din pero 2nd to 4rth smooth na.

Sa Reverse, madalas ok pero one time napansin ko parang naka-neutral lang, kaya ginawa ko punta sa D then back to R, then ok na ulit ang takbo.

Salamat po sa maga-advise. Ipapamana kasi sa amin ng biyenan ko isip ko baka maging sakit ng ulo he he.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    atf changed?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    atf changed?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Sir, na-check ko yung ATF medyo clear pa naman, pero tinanong ko kung kelan huli. Hindi nila matandaan :c Is it safe to say na yung na po muna una kong palitan? Kaya po ba ito DIY? I have read, pati filter dapat na ring palitan? Ilang litro po ng ATF ang need ng Revo at anu maganda brand both ATF and Filter?

First time ko sa Automatic na makina, medyo nangangapa :c

Pero pag napalitan na po at ganun pa rin? Worst case is baba tranny na po ba? :c

9. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Mga sir help naman,

Early this morning biglang ayaw magstart ng Revo SR (matic) ko, gamit ko kahapon smooth running until kanina.

Initial observation is nawala yung cranking at parang wala kuryente na pumapasok. Kapag iniistart nawawala yung mga warning lights (parang namamatay). Bago pa battery mag 1yr palang this november (Motolite gold 2smf). Voltage nung battery is more than 12V (analog lang yung gamit ko mga 12.4V siguro) di ko nacheck during cranking.

Ano kaya prob? Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi-SR View Post
    Mga sir help naman,

Early this morning biglang ayaw magstart ng Revo SR (matic) ko, gamit ko kahapon smooth running until kanina.

Initial observation is nawala yung cranking at parang wala kuryente na pumapasok. Kapag iniistart nawawala yung mga warning lights (parang namamatay). Bago pa battery mag 1yr palang this november (Motolite gold 2smf). Voltage nung battery is more than 12V (analog lang yung gamit ko mga 12.4V siguro) di ko nacheck during cranking.

Ano kaya prob? Thanks.
    if it is not loose battery connection, it is probably dead or dying battery.
    if you have a home battery charger, charge the battery, po. if it starts afterward, it's the battery.

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details