New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 119 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1441
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonrey View Post
    i sent it to your email sir. please check
    sir, owners manual po ng 2004 vx200 pahingi po copy sir, email it to davidgracetim*gmail.com, thank you

Sent from my F5321 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gtdni_revo View Post
    sir, owners manual po ng 2004 vx200 pahingi po copy sir, email it to davidgracetim*gmail.com, thank you

mine is from a 1999 year model. not sure if it covers everything for your year model. but, sent it to you just the same.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    mine is from a 1999 year model. not sure if it covers everything for your year model. but, sent it to you just the same.
    thank you very much sir. God bless

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    i sent it to your email sir. please check
    Thank you boss, got it. I know it's a little bit of a stretch pero if may Maintenance Manual ka na may Mechanical specs and Electrical Diagrams that would be great. Thanks again.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamo1131 View Post
    Thank you boss, got it. I know it's a little bit of a stretch pero if may Maintenance Manual ka na may Mechanical specs and Electrical Diagrams that would be great. Thanks again.
    sent also. hopefully that's what you were looking for.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    sent also. hopefully that's what you were looking for.
    jasonrey sir, please send to me also at davidgracetim*gmail.com, thanks

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Good day mga sir. I have a Toyota Revo 2004 1.8 GLX silver po. Owner driven and really don't have any problem with it. Aesthetically maganda pa po, napa repaint (wash over yata sabi nila) two years ago. For 14 years with me, ito palang po napagawa ko: tires changes, belts, batteries changed three times, clutch fixed twice, shock absorber changed once, tapos puro regular PMS lang. I am planning to sell it na to change to a smaller car coz I do not need a big space now and would save on the fuel consumption as well.

Tanong ko lang around magkano price range can I still sell it for? Para may ball park figure lang ako when I go to mga second hand car buyers or kung may kakilalang gustong bumili, and I would know kung nasa tamang price range po. Kasi I was looking at mga online second hand sites parang anlaki ng price range from 150k to 380k. Salamat po ng marami...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cirdeolavar View Post
    Good day mga sir. I have a Toyota Revo 2004 1.8 GLX silver po. Owner driven and really don't have any problem with it. Aesthetically maganda pa po, napa repaint (wash over yata sabi nila) two years ago. For 14 years with me, ito palang po napagawa ko: tires changes, belts, batteries changed three times, clutch fixed twice, shock absorber changed once, tapos puro regular PMS lang. I am planning to sell it na to change to a smaller car coz I do not need a big space now and would save on the fuel consumption as well.

Tanong ko lang around magkano price range can I still sell it for? Para may ball park figure lang ako when I go to mga second hand car buyers or kung may kakilalang gustong bumili, and I would know kung nasa tamang price range po. Kasi I was looking at mga online second hand sites parang anlaki ng price range from 150k to 380k. Salamat po ng marami...
    there is no hard and fast rule, po. but perusing the for sale sites, as you did, is a good idea. be aware, however, that cars can be made to look very nice, in the pictures. only upon actually visiting and seeing the car up close, does "nothing to fix" translate to "not worth fixing". so how does you car measure up?
    start with the higher asking price, and go down if you are desperate at selling it. there is a saying, "at the right price, anything will sell". how desperate are you at selling?
    and good luck with them bayan sellers. heh heh.

i used to have a revo (diesel). only after selling her, did i miss her. the sedans and innova do not drive like her.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    sir jasonrey, sent you pm sir

10. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    there is no hard and fast rule, po. but perusing the for sale sites, as you did, is a good idea. be aware, however, that cars can be made to look very nice, in the pictures. only upon actually visiting and seeing the car up close, does "nothing to fix" translate to "not worth fixing". so how does you car measure up?
    start with the higher asking price, and go down if you are desperate at selling it. there is a saying, "at the right price, anything will sell". how desperate are you at selling?
    and good luck with them bayan sellers. heh heh.

i used to have a revo (diesel). only after selling her, did i miss her. the sedans and innova do not drive like her.
    Thanks for the reply po. Yeah i will surely miss my Augie... (name ng revo ko) medyo may sentimental value I know revo is not much but a practical car but kasi sariling ipon ko po kasi to. But then, I think I would save on the long run and be more practical if I switch to a small car.

The body, mostly sa bumper has a few scratches, interiors naman back aircon a few panels that I glued which becomes fixed, coffee stains on the cup holders, engine naman hindi cya maingay, still very presentable naman cya. hehe.

Cge po, I'll start asking higher and go down pag mag haggle na. marketing strategy parin. lol!

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details