New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 101 of 145 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1441
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mjcanilang View Post
    Thanx po ulit mga boss. I will try to bring sa mga mechanic para ma correct yong taas ng idle nya. Anu po kaya yong bottom sa dash board na parang pang aircon din sa may baba ng hazard? First time na magkaroon ng car na may ganito. Maraming salamat po.
    The button with the rectangle and three lines? That'll be the rear window defogger.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Correct, switch yan for rear window defogger. Nasa page 36 ng owners manual yan.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    hello,

does anyone know what stores has stock of the 7k-e(1.8 gas) m/t ecu/computer box?

contact numbers are appreciated, since i am based in Cebu.

i tried calling toyorama, but no answer from them (02-7120105).

the casas here still have to source from Manila, and they said they have no stock. same with the auto supply stores here.

thanks!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Had the Revo's 130tkms checkup today. Oil change along with oil, air and fuel filter replacement.

Since I had time to spare, I headed to my suki accessories shop (Philbest in Araneta) and had the backlight in my speedo cluster replaced. Had been wanting to do it for a long time but never got the opportunity. I originally wanted LEDs, but apparently they don't fit. I settled with high power white bulbs. Very significant improvement I should say. At least I can see the needles now. Spent 1k for it. 4 bulbs and labor for disassembling the dash. Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details

5. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    What is your email address? I have scan copy of Revo owners manual.

*red_one, Good day master. I acquired last year a Revo GLX 2003 A/T. May I request also a copy of the owners manual? my email add is gmjadie*yahoo.com

Another question is, pwede bang DIY yung indicator lights sa instrument/dash panel? napundi kasi yung lamp sa gear indicator particularly yug D. I understand peanut bulb ang replacement dun.

TIA

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    No problem. Email sent.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    No problem. Email sent.

Thanks so much!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gorz_j View Post
    *red_one, Good day master. I acquired last year a Revo GLX 2003 A/T. May I request also a copy of the owners manual? my email add is gmjadie*yahoo.com

Another question is, pwede bang DIY yung indicator lights sa instrument/dash panel? napundi kasi yung lamp sa gear indicator particularly yug D. I understand peanut bulb ang replacement dun.

TIA
    Yes. If you backread a few posts you'd see that I've done exactly that, but replaced all the bulbs.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Yes. If you backread a few posts you'd see that I've done exactly that, but replaced all the bulbs.

i made some back reading, and thanks for the info.... so, if i'm gonna buy the replacement bulbs, what should be its specs? like wattage, type, etc. kapag sinabi peanut bulb, alam na po ba sa autoshop yun?

TIA

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gorz_j View Post
    i made some back reading, and thanks for the info.... so, if i'm gonna buy the replacement bulbs, what should be its specs? like wattage, type, etc. kapag sinabi peanut bulb, alam na po ba sa autoshop yun?

TIA
    Yes, they should know the bulb type... At least the shop I went to does. I didn't pay much attention to the packaging of the bulbs so I'm not familiar with the details.

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details