New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 95 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    ang gear oil po ba at transmission oil pareho lang? pano machecheck kung ok pa yun sa revo ko 1.8 m/t.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pandacrack View Post
    Sir ano ano po kaya dapat ko gawin na maintenance para maging 3k rpm / 100kph ang takbo ng revo ko. update ko lang is nagpalinis ako aircon palit filter, palit blower kasi sira na blower ko nawawalan ng buga, palit resistor block switch so far ganda ng aircon lamig kahit tanghali nasa 1 lang aircon ko with superblack tint. pero same pa rin takbo at consumo ng gas. next maintenance ko change oil, oil filter, fuel filter, spark plugs at high tension wires. may kulang pa po ba para sa maintenance ko sa revo ko? gusto ko kasi maganda maintenance bago ko iakyat sa baguio. salamat po sa mga sasagot.
    If you're being thorough perhaps pati transmission fluid and differential fluid narin?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    If you're being thorough perhaps pati transmission fluid and differential fluid narin?

transmission fluid at gear oil pareho lang? anong brand po ang recommended nyo?
    differential fluid pano po malalaman kung ok pa at anong brand din maganda sir? thanks.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pandacrack View Post
    transmission fluid at gear oil pareho lang? anong brand po ang recommended nyo?
    differential fluid pano po malalaman kung ok pa at anong brand din maganda sir? thanks.
    Oo pareho lang ang transmission fluid at gear oil. Ang differential fluid, tulad ng lahat ng langis sa sasakyan, you just bleed it out and take note of the viscosity and color. Oftentimes napapabayaan ang differential fluid, lalo kapag sanay sa FWD na kotse ang owner.

I don't particularly care much sa brand, since I trust my mechanic knows what's best for it. I do always ask for the cheapest. My reasoning? Revo lang yan, at kahit anong langis ilagay papaltan ko rin pagdating ng tinakdang milyahe. Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details You may want to check your owner's manual for the recommended viscosity of the lubricants to be used.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Oo pareho lang ang transmission fluid at gear oil. Ang differential fluid, tulad ng lahat ng langis sa sasakyan, you just bleed it out and take note of the viscosity and color. Oftentimes napapabayaan ang differential fluid, lalo kapag sanay sa FWD na kotse ang owner.

I don't particularly care much sa brand, since I trust my mechanic knows what's best for it. I do always ask for the cheapest. My reasoning? Revo lang yan, at kahit anong langis ilagay papaltan ko rin pagdating ng tinakdang milyahe. Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details You may want to check your owner's manual for the recommended viscosity of the lubricants to be used.

anong brand po ba recommended nyo sa transmission fluid at differential fluid sir para yan na rin icanvass ko sabay sa pagbili ko ng engine oil. hindi ko pa kasi nasubukan magpachange ng mga fluids na yan sir kaya no idea pa.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i don't think the revo is finicky about its transmission and differential oils, as long as the grade is ok.
    it's not like AT or CVT oil...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Agree. I just get whatever is the cheapest available at whatever talyer I happen to have the Revo serviced at the time. One of the perks of driving an "old school" vehicle is that it is almost never choosy with whatever oil you choose to feed it with. What with it's low performance levels, there's barely any room for improvement by using expensive fluids. 😁 Again, just check the viscosity rating recommended by the owner's manual for your vehicle and the intervals in which it should be changed. Any mechanic worth his salt should know the types of fluids a Revo requires, so you really don't have to go through that much trouble unless you plan on doing everything yourself?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Agree. I just get whatever is the cheapest available at whatever talyer I happen to have the Revo serviced at the time. One of the perks of driving an "old school" vehicle is that it is almost never choosy with whatever oil you choose to feed it with. What with it's low performance levels, there's barely any room for improvement by using expensive fluids. 😁 Again, just check the viscosity rating recommended by the owner's manual for your vehicle and the intervals in which it should be changed. Any mechanic worth his salt should know the types of fluids a Revo requires, so you really don't have to go through that much trouble unless you plan on doing everything yourself?

Thank sa mga input sir.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    I just joined the forum. Please bear with me and correct me if this is in the wrong thread and I will make the necessary rectification.

I am a Revo VX200 owner and I would like to ask what you call this metallic part which clamps the carpet down at the edge of the door (please see image). It has rusted and I'm trying to look for replacement, but I could not search the web since I don't know the part name.

And maybe some of you knows where I can buy a replacement. I live somewhere in the Paranaque/Las Pinas area.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails revo-vx200.jpg  

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by thebrickwall View Post
    I just joined the forum. Please bear with me and correct me if this is in the wrong thread and I will make the necessary rectification.

I am a Revo VX200 owner and I would like to ask what you call this metallic part which clamps the carpet down at the edge of the door (please see image). It has rusted and I'm trying to look for replacement, but I could not search the web since I don't know the part name.

And maybe some of you knows where I can buy a replacement. I live somewhere in the Paranaque/Las Pinas area.

Thanks in advance.
    errr... isn't that made of plastic, sir?
    carpet hold down, if i remember right...

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details